Voice Chat Feature

pankajkumar466

It would be really good if Fiverr can integrate with some Voice chat API so that we can directly call the client and ask for the detailed requirement. As a software developer, it is very important to understand the requirement from the client very clearly so as to deliver the expected output.

Also, this will avoid users sharing personal details coz they can call from Fiverr system only.

I really Wish it is implemented soon.

• Like 3

I was about to go on the forums to ask for exactly this,
I just approved a gig where I bought a voice over from someone.
But when you try to buy and sell services communication is key.
Good communication makes projects go better and flow smoother,
and sometimes it is really difficult to communicate or convey what you need through chat,
while if I had the option to call with the owner of the gig, I might have been able to easier
explain what I need. It can also help with giving more accurate feedback to each other.

It would be really good if Fiverr can integrate with some Voice chat API so that we can directly call the client and ask for the detailed requirement. As a software developer, it is very important to understand the requirement from the client very clearly so as to deliver the expected output.

Also, this will avoid users sharing personal details coz they can call from Fiverr system only.

I really Wish it is implemented soon.

Voice chat API so that we can directly call the client and ask for the detailed requirement. As a software developer,

Yeah I even thought if the fiverr will allow this feature so many developer will understand very clearly but here from different countries their language is not Eng then it will be So hard for that.

I beg to differ. Voice chat results in dire kinds of buyers attempting to lock buyers into accepting rock-bottom rates of pay.

So from time to time, I see people on the forum suggesting that Fiverr should allow s***e communication between buyers and sellers. Personally, I’ve never liked this idea. I do communicate directly with off-Fiverr clients. However, when I do it is always via email or Whatsapp. Anyway, recently I’ve come to realize first hand why s***e would be awful for Fiverr. Recently I joined a new freelance platform which does allow for s***e interviews and client communication. Sadly, because of this, my e…

If you want voice contact with buyers, create a paid consultation gig.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Where the world is transforming into digitalization, everything around us is upgrading to its potential in all possible ways. With the enhancement in technology, the WebRTC based Voice call app has obtained a lot of popularity over the past few years.

These are the voice API that are making sense throughout when it’s about voice chat apps, with which one can often make and receive calls over the apps making the most stable accomplishment in business growth and success.

Voice chat APIs are the application programming interface or tools that enable the companies to integrate the ability to make and receive voice calls within their application allowing you to stay connected and make business transactions.