I completed my first order before date arranged by fiverr

saadiqbal636

The buyer has three days to request a revision. They may not need one, so might just complete the order. If they don’t manually complete it, the system will auto complete it within three days. Then, the 14-day countdown until your funds clear begins.

Lloydsolutions’ idea of reading the Terms of Service was a good one! You’ll find out all you need to know in there.

but there I cannot get questions in my mind

I send through deliver order button . But here mention “THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS

COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS”? what does it mean? My delivery is not completed yet?

THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS

COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS”? what does it mean? My delivery is not completed yet?

If you saw this, the order will complete as it says and you have access to the money 14 days later.

I want to learn online not ny texts only

I trust only on lives

I want to learn online not ny texts only

I trust only on lives

Reading the Terms of Service will tell you how Fiverr works, and you’d be reading them online.

The Tips section was written by sellers sharing their experiences.

Or do you expect people to give you one-on-one step-by-step guidance for free? To spend their free time on mentoring you instead of doing orders, spending time with family, enjoying in their hobbies, something like that? That would be disrespectful, and like saying that everyone who invested their time in writing the tips that are already on the forum is unworthy of your attention.

guide me in a way that I got more orders. I just want 20-30 ordeers per month

Check this out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for how to get orders.

Take time to read, learn, and take action!

That’s it! 🙂

I am worried the person ordeered now saying I have to go in depth . He requires I have to give him research paper type articles or reffund. kindly guide me what to do?

You can’t rely on people guiding you each step of the way. You need to make your own decisions on how you’re going to deal with situations like these.

mam . I gave hime 1 review as mentioned in my gig. Now he is expecting much more than his price. Order completed but still payment pending on clearance. He is saying that he will complian if I refused to fix his requirements. Kindly guide me . I have not anyexperience of fiverr. This was my first order

mam . I gave hime 1 review as mentioned in my gig. Now he is expecting much more than his price. Order completed but still payment pending on clearance. He is saying that he will complian if I refused to fix his requirements. Kindly guide me . I have not anyexperience of fiverr. This was my first order

Again, it’s completely up to you. No one else can fix your problems but you. All of us started from the same place, and no one should count on anyone else for one-on-one guidance. It’s your situation, and even if any one of us came up with a potential “solution”, it still might not help you.

Kindly guide me

If you really need that much guidance, you should hire someone and pay them for their time.

Nobody here owes you one-on-one guidance or their time, and it’s not ok to keep expecting other users, who took their time to learn how Fiverr works without receiving guidance in baby steps, to hold your hand and guide you through each and every situation that happens to you.

Kindly guide me

If you really need that much guidance, you should hire someone and pay them for their time.

Nobody here owes you one-on-one guidance or their time, and it’s not ok to keep expecting other users, who took their time to learn how Fiverr works without receiving guidance in baby steps, to hold your hand and guide you through each and every situation that happens to you.

ok sir thank you for suggestions

Archived