I am a new seller on fiverr :)

shabanahmad135

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what do you suggest? What should I do? Continue fiverr or not? Females gets orders as compare to males? And what things should i keep in mind?

if i wrote the truth here, they will delete the post.

the truth is you maybe working hard as hell, but whenever fiverr wants, they will suspend, de-rank or do whatever their will is.

also the fiverr has policies based on Favoring the Buyers, so whenever you deliver and the Buyer makes a complaint, whether its your mistake or not you will get penalized and your account will be destroyed, so you have to beg buyer to do whatever but dont ask fiverr buyer support. i wont call them customer support

if i wrote the truth here, they will delete the post.

the truth is you maybe working hard as hell, but whenever fiverr wants, they will suspend, de-rank or do whatever their will is.

also the fiverr has policies based on Favoring the Buyers, so whenever you deliver and the Buyer makes a complaint, whether its your mistake or not you will get penalized and your account will be destroyed, so you have to beg buyer to do whatever but dont ask fiverr buyer support. i wont call them customer support

Oh ok. Thats sad. So this means i should never contact them related to buyer issues?

And i should do whatever buyer tells me to do

Oh ok. Thats sad. So this means i should never contact them related to buyer issues?

And i should do whatever buyer tells me to do

yes you will have to do whatever the buyer asks.

if the buyer made a complain, they will punish you. and wont ever ask any question from that buyer, even if a buyer mistakenly orders your services, you will get punished.

Archived