A Commitment to Community: Updates to Our Product

mjensen415

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the block button. Blocked a few 💩 people that I had memorized right away, so I don’t have to remember their names anymore. 👍 Best feature ever!

👍 Best feature ever!

If only in honest hands. What about unscrupulous buyers and/or sellers?

Have you ever come to think about it? If not, you better…

👍 Best feature ever!

If only in honest hands. What about unscrupulous buyers and/or sellers?

Have you ever come to think about it? If not, you better…

Hmm. Not really, come to think of it. :thinking:

I don’t see how I would care if a buyer blocks me, or a seller. If they did so, I most likely deserved it! And even if I did not, I think it would be a blessing, as they clearly wouldn’t be very nice to work with. :roll_eyes:

Hmm. Not really, come to think of it. :thinking:

I don’t see how I would care if a buyer blocks me, or a seller. If they did so, I most likely deserved it! And even if I did not, I think it would be a blessing, as they clearly wouldn’t be very nice to work with. :roll_eyes:

What kind of horror scenario did you have in mind? 😱

The weirdest and most terribly one 😣

It’s not only about blocking, reporting is included and is exposed on every buyer’s/seller’s profile 😢

I can see yours and everybody else having contacted me or not…

What if I’m an evil girl with evil thoughts? 😉

What kind of horror scenario did you have in mind? 😱

The weirdest and most terribly one 😣

It’s not only about blocking, reporting is included and is exposed on every buyer’s/seller’s profile 😢

I can see yours and everybody else having contacted me or not…

What if I’m an evil girl with evil thoughts? :wink:

Really? 😱 That button sounds like ripe for abuse in that case! Odd if the reports aren’t verified before letting everyone know you’re supposed to be a bad apple 🍎 But then again what’s there to verify, if the report button is on the profile and not in a message you’re reporting. Oh well! Fiverr is taking a dump on sellers anyways, so what’s one more thing! 💩

Maybe we need to ask CS what happens if people get blocked too many times?🤐

Good point! Most likely nothing, as it would be harder to prove if they deserved it. But worth asking! 😅

" Feedback That Goes Both Ways"

So if a buyer provides a review on the sellers order and the seller does not provide a review. Will the buyer’s review be shown after 10 days? Or does both parties have to review in order for it to show up?

Thanks

That’s a good question. What if only the seller provides a review. Does it show on the seller’s profile.

" Feedback That Goes Both Ways"

So if a buyer provides a review on the sellers order and the seller does not provide a review. Will the buyer’s review be shown after 10 days? Or does both parties have to review in order for it to show up?

Thanks

But it doesn’t look like there’s an option for a seller to review UNLESS a buyer reviews…🤨

I don’t see an option to block someone based on being endlessly annoying but never buying anything.

I don’t see an option to block someone based on being endlessly annoying but never buying anything.

Lol I don’t see this being 100% implemented and actually working anytime soon. Sounds like it would be a difficult script. Not only that but when I block a buyer, they are still able to message me. If the simple block button doesn’t even work properly how do they expect THAT idea to work?

But it doesn’t look like there’s an option for a seller to review UNLESS a buyer reviews…🤨

I edited my question as I made a mistake. Yes, it seems sellers cannot review prior to a buyers review. So far this does not seem transparent and unfair for the seller.

Really though, a sellers review on a buyer has no impact. It is a useless feature. A buyer can have all negative reviews but and can still freely purchase whatever they want. I own multiple businesses dealing with a lot of customers and at the end of the day sometimes clients are difficult to deal with - especially in my line of work. I promote music for a living and music comes in different audible qualities. It becomes more difficult when a clients music does not have a performance or production quality - you do what you can or cancel the order.

I’d rather see an optional feature for buyers. The feature being sellers will apply to purchase a gig and the buyers can accept or decline based on a number of factors, which can also include the buyers review page.

And this is the core to it. Sellers are not allowed to act but to react, with the aggravating circumstance that it must be done blindly no matter if it’s an honest or dishonest buyer 🤨

And this is the core to it. Sellers are not allowed to act but to react, with the aggravating circumstance that it must be done blindly no matter if it’s an honest or dishonest buyer 🤨

Exactly! I can’t stand it when all reason and rational thinking - fails - when I am trying to figure out why something has happened… :thinking:

So, beginning with the September evaluation, the rating threshold will be lowered from a 4.8 to 4.7 average in the last 60 days, and the lowest-rated order during the period will be removed from the evaluation of the seller.

Does this mean a late delivery, or canceled order will also be removed from affecting your statistics ??? THATS HUGE!

Can anyone confirm?

Exactly! I can’t stand it when all reason and rational thinking - fails - when I am trying to figure out why something has happened… :thinking:

I’m starting to think that advisers have convinced Fiverr that their business is like ebay, amazon or a flea market where, instead of services, we sell bananas !!! 😠

Not that I’m against bananas, in fact, I love them but… :roll_eyes:

Archived