Facebook fan page likes guy cheated

I ordered 5.5k fans and total became $20.This guy delivered as promised and that time i had 6.5 fans with my previous fans…but now i have only 2300 fans.loosing fans day by day.how can i contact fiverr admins to solve this problem?

Sheriff’s note: link removed because you cannot blame and shame on this forum

Well. You can go back in the order and reject it. If it’s been to long, contact support.

Your page was 'Un-Liked- because the guy uses “Bots”. Computer generated accounts.

Facebook, realizing they are bots, closed the accounts which left everything they liked… un-liked. Facebook isn’t dumb, and they know how to tell a computer account. This is dangerous. You should be thankful they didn’t close your account.

Be careful with buyers who offer large amounts of fans in 1 day. Who can do that?

The game has changed over the last 2 months or so. Facebook won’t tolerate Computer accounts. Ask before you buy the gig if it seems to good to be true.

There are good sellers out there, that offer good likes that arn’t bots. But they don’t offer 500 or 1500 or 2000 of them. There are also a few sellers still around that sell ‘Grandfather’ Likes. They’re fake accounts that are so old Facebook leaves them alone. You can tell by looking at them they are fake, but they stay on your page. And these sellers tell you in their gigs that the likes are just for show, to make your page a little bigger.

Like I said. Look for good, realistic gigs that offer a reasonable amount. Check feedback. And simply ask. To be on the safe side, after the order is complete, wait a day or 2 before you mark it as delivered and leave feedback. Us sellers hate that, but as a buyer it means you can be sure the likes will stay.

Take care.

Well. You can go back in the order and reject it. If it’s been to long, contact support.

Your page was 'Un-Liked- because the guy uses “Bots”. Computer generated accounts.

Facebook, realizing they are bots, closed the accounts which left everything they liked… un-liked. Facebook isn’t dumb, and they know how to tell a computer account. This is dangerous. You should be thankful they didn’t close your account.

Be careful with buyers who offer large amounts of fans in 1 day. Who can do that?

The game has changed over the last 2 months or so. Facebook won’t tolerate Computer accounts. Ask before you buy the gig if it seems to good to be true.

There are good sellers out there, that offer good likes that arn’t bots. But they don’t offer 500 or 1500 or 2000 of them. There are also a few sellers still around that sell ‘Grandfather’ Likes. They’re fake accounts that are so old Facebook leaves them alone. You can tell by looking at them they are fake, but they stay on your page. And these sellers tell you in their gigs that the likes are just for show, to make your page a little bigger.

Like I said. Look for good, realistic gigs that offer a reasonable amount. Check feedback. And simply ask. To be on the safe side, after the order is complete, wait a day or 2 before you mark it as delivered and leave feedback. Us sellers hate that, but as a buyer it means you can be sure the likes will stay.

Take care.

Take care.

Take care.

Take care.

• 2 years later...

Archived