How To Get More Orders From Buyer Requests! .... Simple Tip!

lloydsolutions

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Hello, my dear, wonderful, marvellous, beautiful, shiny, sugar-coated lemon drop! I am interested in working with You…”

Imagine starting a business proposal like that.😂

Hahaha, this your tip is very funny… I will sure run away if I’m the buyer.

Actually the whole communication and behaviour on Fiverr is exactly the same as in real life. If you address any male or female with “Hey Sister” / “Hey Bro” etc, this doesn’t show any manners, if you really think about it, you don’t want to be addressed like that.

Most of the complaints are common sense and just a matter of a good preparation before starting. Write your GIG’s thoroughly. Make sure you do something you’re passionate about or what you like to do. A lot of people just do it ONLY for the money, but this is never gonna last long.

If you’re passionate about what you do, you can handle more, do it better and deliver quality work.
I always try to give a quick turnaround, so there’s more time for revisions or feedback. I ready quite a lot of threads about people not being aligned with their cliënts. Often this is timemanagement.

Second of all people need to have more patience. If you read stories about people making $1k a month or even a day. Or maybe $100K a year, they didn’t get there at day 1. It’s a matter of belief, hard and smart work, confidence of sticking with their goal/talent. #Laserfocus

Don’t look at what others did. Look at yourself and try to make yourself better by optimizing your own gigs, your own strategy and doing your own thing. Most of the complaining is negative energy. Invest time in positive things and build your empire instead!

I use a couple of different templates and just customize the details of their request in the body of my message. I never use informal language, as I like to treat potential customers as professionally as possible. Just because we aren’t meeting face-to-face doesn’t mean my clients aren’t owed the same level of respect I’d give someone sitting across a table from me. At first, this worked very well for me; when I began selling on Fiverr, the sales were rolling in thanks in part to Buyer Requests. I would make a habit of sending 10 per day in the morning. I wouldn’t let the sun go down without submitting 10 offers. After getting a few reviews and some traffic, I began to get organic sales. Oddly enough, the sales have since slowed down and the buyer requests seem super spammy as of late (could just be my categories) and I find people tend to ask for the world for like…next to nothing.
But to get started, buyer requests were very helpful to me.

Archived