[ IMPORTANT ] Tips For Sellers With No Orders!

shubhamdahale

Get in touch with your existing clients offer them discounts every 3 months or which suits best.

I love the rest of your advice, but I’d be careful with this one. Although some clients might view it as helpful, others might view it as harassment, especially if you’re doing it continuously when they haven’t explicitly stated this is something they’re interested in.

A better option might be to leave them with a discount when you deliver their order. You could say something along the lines of, “If you ever want to work together in the future, please quote _________ to receive a 5%-20% discount”.

Yes i agree Good suggestion 🙂

Thank you @johnny1007

Nobody directly referred about social media but i’ve saw results from it people contacting me @charlesdike

@dongre_sudhir Best of luck sudhir 🙂

@saqlainsk18 Let me know results i will love to help you 🙂

• Like 17

Thanks! This is really helpful. I just received my first order and I’m really excited to get my momentum going. I can definitely attest to how valuable it is to consistently edit and revise gigs to attract customers. Sometimes the correct language that entices people doesn’t materialize until several drafts!

I’ve noticed one of my challenges is coming up with the most creative gallery images possible (that are hopefully both eye-catching and match the gig seamlessly). Does anyone have any tips for that?

• Like 19

Thanks! This is helpful. I’m a new seller and struggling to get orders - at the moment am just constantly tweaking my description/title/price hoping something will stick. I’ve been reluctant to share my gig much on social media, so I think I’m just going to have to bite the bullet.

• Like 16