Can we refer our client to a friend?

abdullahchattha

Hi,
i have went through all the terms and policies, i haven’t found a answer to my question or i may have skip it somewhere in the terms,

Can i refer my clients/people who wants to buy my services on fiverr to a fiverr friend , may be because i am booked already or i also want my friend to start receiving orders in fiverr?

if yes, then i may assume sending my friends’ fiverr profile link in my fiverr messages to the people who are asking for service is cent percent okay?

Thanks,
Abdullah.

you can refer your friends/other sellers to the buyers but i think the other way around wont be much useful because i think its against the fiverr privacy policy, and the buyers may not be contacted
One more thing if the buyer is your regular buyer please do not send him/her to anyone else (you will lose them permanently ) if the buyer has just contacted you to get your services , he has a wide range of sellers to choose from and most of the buyers contact at least 5-6 buyers and go with a buyer that suits their requirements , and one more thing if the reason is that you are overly booked why to give away a buyer just outsource it … hope it helps.

Archived