What Do You Usually Have For Breakfast?

ssj1236

drizzling Hersheys syrup over bread

…who said anything about drizzling? It’s more of a one step at a time process if you get what I mean.

…who said anything about drizzling? It’s more of a one step at a time process if you get what I mean.

So you put a puddle of Hershey’s in the middle of a piece of bead, spread it around and open a Fanta and you are good to go! :roll_eyes:

7f8c96dce1a9e8b99b5193d64b582e81ff81e865.pngSoylent

About Soylent | What's in Soylent?

Soylent is a complete meal—affordable, sustainable, and satisfying. Learn more about our products, story, and mission to make nutrition accessible to all here.

Awesome stuff. No effort. It’s not made of people. 🙂

I chew the bread, drink the syrup and wash it down with Fanta.

No stores where I’m at. 😦

No stores where I’m at. 😦

I order it. I have the same idea about effort that you do, plus I have severe OCD. You can buy Soylent on Amazon, Walmart, from their own website and a few other places. The powdered kind is a bit more gritty and you do have to add water, but low effort and cheaper than the pre-made.

I order it. I have the same idea about effort that you do, plus I have severe OCD. You can buy Soylent on Amazon, Walmart, from their own website and a few other places. The powdered kind is a bit more gritty and you do have to add water, but low effort and cheaper than the pre-made.

Definitely, gonna give this a try. Hopefully, I’ll manage to find a place that ships to pakistan.

Definitely, gonna give this a try. Hopefully, I’ll manage to find a place that ships to pakistan.

I hope so! If not, maybe you can pay someone to make the recipe for you. The guy who developed Soylent also wanted to be transparent about it, so he publishes a list of everything in it and there are whole communities that make their own versions. There are other products similar on store shelves here, like Ensure and stuff. They tend to be high in sugar and expensive, though, plus who knows what is really in them.

😱 A liquid yogurt must be more nutritious and just as easy. Drink OJ instead Fanta.

A liquid yogurt must be more nutritious and just as easy.

Yes, but I’d have to buy it fresh everyday.

They tend to be high in sugar and expensive

The two things I’m trying to cut down. Definitely gonna give Soylent a try.

141818_1.png fonthaunt:

I know people who take yogurt camping because refrigeration is not necessary for more extended amounts of time. After all, yogurt is made by letting it age in a warm place. You would have to search the net for how long yogurt is good unrefrigerated.

141818_1.png fonthaunt:

I know people who take yogurt camping because refrigeration is not necessary for more extended amounts of time. After all, yogurt is made by letting it age in a warm place. You would have to search the net for how long yogurt is good unrefrigerated.

Apart from the ambient temperature in which it is stored (when stored outside the refrigerator), the shelf-life of yogurt would also depend on whether it has live “cultures” in it or not. If it does’t have live Lactobacillus cultures in it, it can last a day longer. But otherwise, even without the live cultures in it, I’d assume that it wouldn’t last longer than 2 days without refrigeration (taking into consideration the high room/ambient temperature in Pakistan). The shelf-life would also be longer if the yogurt contains ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) or citric acid in it (which would act as a preservative).

⬆️ Not from any online source.

I have a mini fridge that I will sell to you real cheap 💸

• 2 weeks later...

My go-to for busy days (or days when I’m feeling particularly sick and don’t have the energy to do much more) is a bowl of granola with vanilla yogurt or milk (flax, almond, or cow, whatever’s in the fridge), and a handful of blueberries.

If it’s cold out and I need to literally warm up, I’ll have teff or oatmeal and fruit.

It varies for me but here are what I usually go for:

1. Coffee, bagel

2. Coffee, oatmeal with banana and walnuts

3. Coffee, toast

4. Coffee, donut, other pastries

5. Soda and leftovers

6. Milk, Cereal, coffee or water

7. Hearty breakfast - bacon or ham with eggs, grits or rice, with side of fruit or fruit cup and coffee or soda

Other times it may just be soda and chips and maybe a sandwich if I’m running behind schedule.

I usually grab tub of Nutella and 2 cups of coffee, maybe one green tea until I’m fully awake.
Strongly dislike hardboiled eggs.
Strongly dislike oatmeal.

When I’m fully awake these days I just nibble on whatever fruit I have on hand (watermelon, apples and pears these days) along with whatever protein I can find in the fridge. Sometimes it’s fried chicken.

Is that even breakfast? lol.

I usually grab tub of Nutella and 2 cups of coffee, maybe one green tea until I’m fully awake.

Strongly dislike hardboiled eggs.

Strongly dislike oatmeal.

When I’m fully awake these days I just nibble on whatever fruit I have on hand (watermelon, apples and pears these days) along with whatever protein I can find in the fridge. Sometimes it’s fried chicken.

Is that even breakfast? lol.

Are you related to @ssj1236? Because that sounds about the quality of his breakfast. :thinking:

Archived