Buyer who leaves 1 star review unfairly

retouchstudio1

Yes. This happened to me, and CS removed his review.

I showed him the draft, Buyer said “this is GREAT! I absolutely Love it!” …

So I delivered the order immediately, then straight away I get a 1 star review and He ripped me to shreds! I contacted CS ad they must have checked out the conversation and they removed it.

Boom.

Yes. This happened to me, and CS removed his review.

I showed him the draft, Buyer said “this is GREAT! I absolutely Love it!” …

So I delivered the order immediately, then straight away I get a 1 star review and He ripped me to shreds! I contacted CS ad they must have checked out the conversation and they removed it.

Boom.

That is awesome and the way it should be!

Customer support did a great job in this case.

(And what a mean idiots some buyers are…)

Hi retouchstudio1,

It’s sad when someone leaves a 1 star for the effort you have put in and also you should not try request edit to feedback from the client.

I had received a warning for the same.

The Guy had said “He left it by mistake and told me to ask for a review to feedback …” which I did.

Ended up getting a warning from Fiverr.

I think you have to be just cautious and beware and continue to do good work … These things shall happen 🙂

Wishing you the best for your work on Fiverr.

Hi retouchstudio1,

It’s sad when someone leaves a 1 star for the effort you have put in and also you should not try request edit to feedback from the client.

I had received a warning for the same.

The Guy had said “He left it by mistake and told me to ask for a review to feedback …” which I did.

Ended up getting a warning from Fiverr.

I think you have to be just cautious and beware and continue to do good work … These things shall happen 🙂

Wishing you the best for your work on Fiverr.

I agree buyers that accidentally leave bad reivews are the worst

ugh!! I JUST recieved my first 1 star review last week too. I delivered within an HOUR – after he begged me to help - and I cut my cost in HALF… went above and beyond - delivered a SECOND/updated modification request within an HOUR – and they said "she has attitude " hahaha I had to laugh. I have over 600 5* reviews - and it’s kind of funny to see his one star…

It hurts so bad. But your reaction/reply to it should show others how you deal with crabby people… I gave him 5 stars back and said I was shocked with the 1 star review.

Guess that’s the nature of fiverr; there’s really only been a handful of people here the past 4 years that I’ve run into… mostly - people here are so fun and great to work with!

Archived