How To Know a Genuine Seller

jennifer_cork

I was made a Logo purchase from this user “logo_logo_nice” and had to wait 10 days for it. On the 10th day he contact me saying I just sent it to you, if it does not appear, do not click DONT LIKE, because Fiverr has uploading problems. I told him it’s not there, kindly resend and he replied, “OK, I will fix it and send again”, I said, fix what, you sent nothing, is this real ?, then he said , if you are not willing to wait, cancel the order and sent cancelation. Now, I was waiting for it to come in time because I made plans. I replied and asked: tell me if you have not made it, and if so, how long will it take you? . “logo_logo_nice” sent me a cancelation again now saying “I am sick”. I find this most un proper and we are talking about a seller who is at the top of the chart, and has 69 people on hold. If you didn’t make it, why not just say it instead of blaming fiverr and other lies. So, I checked his feedback and surprise, surprise, he have operates few user accounts and gave himself positive feedback from them, no wonder he wrote : DO NOT PRESS UNLIKE. I wonder what’s the deal and if a fraud involved. After considering the matter, I took a new seller that looks talented to me, and has 0 orders yet. When a seller abuse the system, you just have to be extra careful with who you choose.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started on this site not knowing if any one would order a gig of mine, but since ive started ive made many gigs and made some good pocket change 😉 , ive gotten 100% good feedback, its really fun the gigs these people make me do, hopefully i continue on and move to lvl 2 . good site!

@socialseo has the right idea. If a seller is new and you’re unsure if they are the real deal or a copy and paste jacker, you can always send a message and ask a specific question related to the gig and gauge the response and how long it takes to respond.

That’s pretty hard to fake and it’s free…lol

I think first of all you have to look for a genuine service. If the service the seller is providing is rather fishy then i’ll stay away from that gig. Yes the “badge” certainly give you a idea about seller’s goodwill but still if nobody try a new seller then there’ll be no top rated seller cause they were also new at once. I would rather give $5 to a new guy who will provide me value for money rather than to a top rated seller who’ll dance in bikini with saying my message. Again it’s a personal choice and belief.

Generally the more creative a gig is, the more comfortable I will be with ordering it, especially if it has good feedback. Also the portfolio feature is really helpful (at least as a seller I like it) and I think buyers appreciate that as well. When it comes to something like buying likes or YT views, I make sure to look for high feedback and orders in queue. This shows that the seller can deliver and is dependable, so I can go back to them in the future with more orders and their account will still be there.

I only ever order art gigs, and even with newbies you can see a really massive amount of effort that goes into their work. As long as the style is the same and what I request /is/ what I request, then I’m comfortable.

In terms of other gigs, I can definitely see your point.

I think the top rated sellers have earned it, its now left for the newbies to define their services and make it unique, and one day they’d definitely get top rated, achieving success is one step at a time. One advice is to strive to build trust and a good name among your buyers through the services you deliver.

I sell and make a few purchases on here. And i have gotten really great feedbacks and sometimes i be hoping for a feedback and get none at all. I think feedback help alot and i try to remind buyers to leave a feedback it assure me of my services offered.

When i purchase from another seller i use my same account I sell with ( not sure if I should do this or not) but i leave feedback because i know its important.

Archived