How To Know a Genuine Seller

jennifer_cork

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jennifer_cork - It seems your telling the potential buyers if they see good feedback don’t buy. That seems kind of back wards to me.

I’m sure some sellers open up a few accounts here and there, but you can usually tell. Plus, I’m sure Fiverr has ways of knowing when people do that. You Fiverr guys do right? LOL

My point is why would you not buy from a seller who has been around for a long time and has good feedback? The whole point of the system is to gain good feedback as you become a senior member.

And why would (And does) everyone complain about the oldest and highest rated sellers getting all the orders? Don’t you think they’ve earned it? At some point, the top sellers were new just like you, and me and everyone. Through they’re hard work they’ve become senior top rated and high level sellers. They’ve proven themselves through hard work and customer service. Why punish them for that? Some day that could be you in the top ranks.

@jennifer_cork - It seems your telling the potential buyers if they see good feedback don’t buy. That seems kind of back wards to me.

I’m sure some sellers open up a few accounts here and there, but you can usually tell. Plus, I’m sure Fiverr has ways of knowing when people do that. You Fiverr guys do right? LOL

My point is why would you not buy from a seller who has been around for a long time and has good feedback? The whole point of the system is to gain good feedback as you become a senior member.

And why would (And does) everyone complain about the oldest and highest rated sellers getting all the orders? Don’t you think they’ve earned it? At some point, the top sellers were new just like you, and me and everyone. Through they’re hard work they’ve become senior top rated and high level sellers. They’ve proven themselves through hard work and customer service. Why punish them for that? Some day that could be you in the top ranks.

bigbadbilly said: And why would (And does) everyone complain about the oldest and highest rated sellers getting all the orders? Don't you think they've earned it? At some point, the top sellers were new just like you, and me and everyone. Through they're hard work they've become senior top rated and high level sellers. They've proven themselves through hard work and customer service. Why punish them for that? Some day that could be you in the top ranks.

Nobody is punishing them, they are earning their rewards for the hard work they are putting in.

I was just talking about 'some' of the top-rated sellers, not all.

bigbadbilly said: And why would (And does) everyone complain about the oldest and highest rated sellers getting all the orders? Don't you think they've earned it? At some point, the top sellers were new just like you, and me and everyone. Through they're hard work they've become senior top rated and high level sellers. They've proven themselves through hard work and customer service. Why punish them for that? Some day that could be you in the top ranks.

Nobody is punishing them, they are earning their rewards for the hard work they are putting in.

I suspect some sellers try to get a leg up by purchasing their own gigs and then leave glowing comments. Some I have seen however, may want to change some of the feedback because 10 comments in a row that are the exact same wording seem suspect in my mind, but then again, I may be way off base.

I suspect some sellers try to get a leg up by purchasing their own gigs and then leave glowing comments. Some I have seen however, may want to change some of the feedback because 10 comments in a row that are the exact same wording seem suspect in my mind, but then again, I may be way off base.

Archived