[secret method] Give more than what is written... Can you?

honestkr

We joined Fiverr since 2010.

We have one secret strategy we use since 2010.

We give our buyer more than what is written

All of our buyer are happy :-bd

When they happy…

1. they give our positive review
  2. they will come back again

That’s why our gig get more buyers

and bring us until top rated sellers =D>

What do you think?

Do you have ever same experience?

Guest tn5rr2012

I always over deliver because I want my cleints to have the most complete start to their family tree I can give plus I ALWAYS get carried away with my research

Guest tn5rr2012

I always over deliver because I want my cleints to have the most complete start to their family tree I can give plus I ALWAYS get carried away with my research

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

I know with one of my orders (since I do 2k words for them) I am doing an over delivery to test the waters for that specific gig and writing 3k for them instead of squishing all the detail into 2k. So far the buyer seems happy about that and I am happy for being able to write more.

I know with one of my orders (since I do 2k words for them) I am doing an over delivery to test the waters for that specific gig and writing 3k for them instead of squishing all the detail into 2k. So far the buyer seems happy about that and I am happy for being able to write more.

Archived