How was everyone's day today?

princemaxx

Woke up to chest pains 😦 But no more throughout the day… Just nervousness.

Got my one and only gig pretty much done… Hung out with my family a bit… made shake n bake chicken…

Tested out my 360 headset that i got really cheap, and works amazingly! Now I just need them to give away 1 month of free gold again, lol.

Got my one and only gig pretty much done… Hung out with my family a bit… made shake n bake chicken…

Tested out my 360 headset that i got really cheap, and works amazingly! Now I just need them to give away 1 month of free gold again, lol.

Archived