Jump to content

US sellers only


Recommended Posts

@ceceliavo - The BEST thing to do is spend a little money and make yourself (can be your name) a LLC or S.CORP or something along those lines. As @beatcraigslist said, nothing under $600 matters (check your local state rules). I personally claim everything I make under “One Creative Geek”…but I also write off/against the business everything that I do. I work from a home office…so part of my home taxes, utilities, mortgage, etc are covered. I save receipts for everything because maybe it was a “business lunch” or you had to drive to meet with a client. Basically by saving everything, you can counter anything you claim as income as a business expense to create a loss for the company. Did you buy a new camera…business expense for you. When I did this, it took a few years before I was making enough to worry in my ventures…but its never a bad idea since everything can be used to help your takes at the end of the year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...