Lazy buyers

decentdevil

What i noticed from some buyers is that they are a little lazy. They order the gig and after delivering the order, then don’t even care to mark it complete. they should understand that we sellers will get the payment 3 days before, if they mark it complete on the date of delivery. I also found that they come daily to the site but do not mark it COMPLETE until requested. Can’t they spare their 2 seconds…?

• 1 month later...

Reply to @magisworks: I agree! I go out of my way to get gigs done fast, under normal circumstances much faster than my 2-day time frame. If I can manage to get the job done quickly and to everyone’s satisfaction, then I feel like they should return the favor and review the gig just as fast. I have to wait to withdraw my money long enough as it is… I don’t know if buyers just don’t realize that?!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hmm, I always thought of doing that, but isn’t it risky? I mean, what if those buyers think you’re stalking them or forcing them to do smth they don’t want/have time to do?

And since you said you’ve done this before, out of curiosity, have you ever had a buyer who came back to leave feedback but left a negative one just because he felt forced by you? 🙂

• 11 months later...

Archived