Fiverr: Stop promoting Other Sellers Gigs in Mine

Guest edlee_vo

Guest edlee_vo

We also have those who feel like jonbaas and happily go about whistling in the dark because, for whatever reason, they feel insulated from this. Because they are making a decent income they can never be convinced that they could make more.

i am hardly whistling happily in the dark. I am always working to stay ahead of the curve. Just because you feel one way, does not mean that you have any idea what I do behind the scenes. I work hard for my success – but I am not going to share the specific details of what I do to earn that success. That would be a bad business move on my part.

Please don’t make false assumptions about me, just because it furthers your personal talking points. When you know the truth about me and why I do what I do, then you can talk.

Yes, I am happy with my income right now. And no, I am not ignoring the fact that I could always be making more than I do.

Please don’t make false assumptions about me, just because it furthers your personal talking points. When you know the truth about me and why I do what I do, then you can talk.

I am not making assumptions about what you do behind the scenes, or who you are. That’s just being a little too defensive. I’m just commenting on what you are saying and your public opinion.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest edlee_vo

It’s possible to disagree without saying someone is wrong or “whistling in the dark”.

Two different perspectives can both be right (or wrong) too.

It’s possible to disagree without saying someone is wrong or “whistling in the dark”.

Perhaps a politician can appear to disagree without saying the other is wrong. However, facts are facts and right and wrong are right and wrong. What you seem to be saying is that I should prove I am right without saying the other is wrong.

One cannot disagree with someone and both be right—however it is possible to agree with someone and both be wrong. There is only one right in a dichotomy but many wrongs.

Are we going to get into a philosophy seminar?

Ugh! Things are getting a little hairy here. Can we focus on the topic at hand? ********************************* LOLz, I just channeled my inner @offlinehelpers. 😆

We can all agree to disagree, the last word and mudslinging back & forth take away from the discussion. 😖

I know you are but what am I?

I’m rubber you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

I hear ya rubber duckie! 😁

Um, but which one are you? 😶

Super glue, gorilla, wood, crazy or bearded glue ?

Damn, sounds like a match 💕

Guest edlee_vo

😛

BUHWA ahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one!

Archived