Gig's I'd like to see! (Fun Chit Chat)

bigbadbilly

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

I did something like that on a film I was involved with. At the end of one of the shots I dressed in a bathrobe, fishing hat and slippers and ran down a public street with a Zombie chasing me. It was a zombie film, but that wasn’t one of the shots. LOL.

It’s going to end up in the blooper reels at the end. But you should have seen peoples faces. Ha ha ha. I have a picture here of the gettup. LOL. Pure fun.

… Hmmm. Maybe ya had to be there…

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

I did something like that on a film I was involved with. At the end of one of the shots I dressed in a bathrobe, fishing hat and slippers and ran down a public street with a Zombie chasing me. It was a zombie film, but that wasn’t one of the shots. LOL.

It’s going to end up in the blooper reels at the end. But you should have seen peoples faces. Ha ha ha. I have a picture here of the gettup. LOL. Pure fun.

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

Archived