Level 1 Hell - Pass the test - New Sellers

mattvopro

I see you have activated your gun blog gig. I did look for this a while ago! I may be placing an order in the next week or so! Out of curiosity, is it that gig which is getting sales?

The leveling up and down is starting to annoy me. I have finally got back to level 1. However, a severe shortage of orders will likely soon mean that my delivered on time score plummets before the next evaluation,

Thank you, but do message before ordering. That’s the one gig where I can’t accept all orders.

Yes, the level system is extremely disruptive. The good news is that bad things can correct themselves even if you get no orders. My stats are perfect now not because I’ve had a ton of orders and 5-star reviews, but because enough time has passed to undo low reviews and refunds.

Of course, with only a few orders this month, any refund or low review might cause me to get demoted again. So who knows?

1719912785_ScreenShot2019-08-26at9_39_44AM.png.19b61afc919c74cd80ecad9c9309f826.png

• Like 2

Thank you, but do message before ordering. That’s the one gig where I can’t accept all orders.

Yes, the level system is extremely disruptive. The good news is that bad things can correct themselves even if you get no orders. My stats are perfect now not because I’ve had a ton of orders and 5-star reviews, but because enough time has passed to undo low reviews and refunds.

Of course, with only a few orders this month, any refund or low review might cause me to get demoted again. So who knows?

44%20AM

I’m surprised your gigs didn’t rise in the ranks with stats like those.

• Like 1

44%20AM

Don’t worry, I had every intention of doing that. 😉

• 8 months later...

Thanks for sharing. what virtue does one build up over time? If it is experience, then what kind is it? I gotta know what to focus on during the tough times.

Experience in doing the service that you provide as well as credibility of the ratings that you get over time from delivering high quality services and treating buyers well. Also, with time, those that do not stick with it or provide good service will sink allowing those that are great sellers to continue to rise.

It’s not enough to simply hang around and be patient. You have to know that working hard during that time is critical.

good luck.

• Like 3

As a buyer I look at the amount of reviews first before I look at the seller level. I bought more new seller gigs then Top rated and it’s not because of the price but the quality of the sellers replies.

That’s typical. But the point is that many level 1 sellers simply quit or give up, which means that they wouldnt have a body of reviews for you to look at. You’re confirming my original point.

• Like 2

That’s typical. But the point is that many level 1 sellers simply quit or give up, which means that they wouldnt have a body of reviews for you to look at. You’re confirming my original point.

I agree on what you said. I look at a gig from a buyers perspective. Reviews are super important. I had two similar gigs, one with no reviews and one with 5 reviews and the 5 review gig kept getting more orders.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much. It inspired me a lot! I am a Level 1 seller from February 2019. In the meantime I lost my level and again gained. I am trying to pass Level 1 test… By the way I didn’t know that this is a test…

I dont believe that it’s an “official” thing but more of a natural part of the process that most sellers just dont understand and can get frustrated with.

Keep at it 🙂

• Like 1