Cant continue on personal info seller

tiredbaguette

• 3 weeks later...

I’m having the same problem it’s on the professional info page for me and it won’t allow me to continue the button is there it’s just not clickable

yes me too i have the same problem, have you find any solution thankss

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not, actually.

It didn’t say I needed to fill out 150 characters, but I did see there was a max. 600.

Even after I tried to continue, I thought maybe some warning would pop up to display what was wrong/missing, but since nothing came up I didn’t think anything of it.

I will give that a try, thank you!

Also, just out of curiosity, why Chrome? I see a lot of people in the forums suggesting we open the website on Chrome, why is that?

Thanks! this was my issue! Didnt know about the min requierment of 150 Characters. Ironically had 147…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not, actually.

It didn’t say I needed to fill out 150 characters, but I did see there was a max. 600.

Even after I tried to continue, I thought maybe some warning would pop up to display what was wrong/missing, but since nothing came up I didn’t think anything of it.

I will give that a try, thank you!

Also, just out of curiosity, why Chrome? I see a lot of people in the forums suggesting we open the website on Chrome, why is that?

Hey Dear,

Recently I was in the same problem. Now i solved it. First step your discription must have to be under 600 character’s. make it 600 or below it then u can go to next page easily.

Don’t worry

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also ran into the issue where I couldn’t click continue. It happened to be because I didn’t actually submit the language I’m fluent in… I entered the information but didn’t click the button next to the language to actually submit it. It should be a green button that says Add. An easy way to find out if this is the issue for you is to refresh the page and check if the language is still filled out for you.

I know this post is old but I still ran into the issue today. Maybe this will help someone.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

!!!!!! So I ran into the same issue regarding the “broken” continue button. I am not quite sure how it happened but I’ll try my best to explain. Basically, I accidentally added a second  language column in the Language field… pressed the continue button… then BOOM. It worked… Totally random but I hope you all try this out because it worked for me!  Lol

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

Hi, after filling everything in the professional info page it still tells me "Make sure you've added your years of experience and 2 to 5 of your strongest skills." I checked more then once but i still can't go to the next page. Help

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 2:18 PM, hay_aa said:

Hi, after filling everything in the professional info page it still tells me "Make sure you've added your years of experience and 2 to 5 of your strongest skills." I checked more then once but i still can't go to the next page. Help

Please have you found a solution to this. I’m having the same issue?

• Like 5
  • Up 1