Got scammed by customer and Fiverr helped them!

kvdb1986

Guest axelsunny22

10-15 posts daily about scammers. reasons POOR QUALITY :frowning_woman:

disgusting :frowning_face:

Fiverr should take serious steps against scammers. 💪

don’t act all high and mighty, I have nothing to gain breaking the ToS, I am a web developer here do you have any idea how hard it is?

If you did what the buyer says you did then you did break the rules though.

do you know how many times people order without contacting me first even though its in my description to do so

The way Fiverr works, there is no actual requirement for a buyer to contact you first - that is the idea of packages; you put together a package, buyer orders it, you deliver exactly what you described in your gig description. It might not be convenient for you, how you want to do things or the category you sell in but that is the way Fiverr is. Also - you have a small note at the end of your description, it is not exactly “in-your-face” when reading the description. Perhaps put it at the top of the description instead.

Of course I always deliver finished work , my gigs are high priced so impeccable delivery is part of it , my point is most issues I encounter has to do with the buyer . And about the contact first , you don’t just buy $200 package without a little inquiry or reading the description, I mean at least you have to know what you want before you order , I have a $400 order sitting for weeks with instructions not provided , I can’t cancel due to completion rate ,and nudging is not helping

Archived