How do I leave negative feedback on a cancelled order?

bangwhosnext

I waited for 4 days for a gig that should have been delivered in 2 days but received nothing from the seller, not as much as an email or anything. I cancelled the gig, but don’t want to let the seller off the hook so easily. He could do this to someone else or may have done it to others already. How do I leave negative feedback now that I’ve cancelled the gig to warn others of his unprofessional conduct?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

I feel somewhat cheated in leaving negative feedback because I’m a new user to fiverr and wasn’t aware of how this feedback function worked. I’m disappointed because I had a “Top-Rated” Seller wait until the order was late and only responded when I sent a message asking the status. I waited for 8 days. Talk about inconvenience! Anyhoo, the order was closed out as “Mutually Agreed”. I only clicked to cancel order and have my money refunded to put towards another order. How was I supposed to know that the system would say it was mutual and not allow me to leave feedback? At least now I know better.

Archived