Losing Top Rated Seller after 4 years because of 89% reply's

cal5086

Yes, that might be my one saving grace, almost all of my buyers are direct quotes and probably 50-60% are referrals and repeat customers… so I’m really hoping I can work with that.

I do know a few folks I have talked with said though they picked me because of my TRS status, one of the best book covers I have done this year was a guy who told me that.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that might be my one saving grace, almost all of my buyers are direct quotes and probably 50-60% are referrals and repeat customers… so I’m really hoping I can work with that.

Even you lose TRS status (I hope you don’t), I think you will manage to stay “in the business”. First, as you said your customers are 50-60% regular or referrals, and second, book covers are always popular and they will never go “unpopular”.

Even you lose TRS status (I hope you don’t), I think you will manage to stay “in the business”. First, as you said your customers are 50-60% regular or referrals, and second, book covers are always popular and they will never go “unpopular”.

Yeah, this is what I am hoping buddy, just more worried than anything. Was really scary doing this full-time and actually surprised its been almost 2 years now, but when anything shakes what you already know it can be worrying.

I’m a pretty positive dude though, and chatting with you guys is helping 🙂

Yes, I’ve read alot on the forums about people not getting it back. My personal rep did make it sound like you can get it back. The only thought I have is people mostly only make posts about negative things, so if someone got theirs back they are more likely to not post about it then like me who posts about it in a rant.

I mean I’m not going to give up on the site, but I do work on here full-time, if I can’t pay the bills at level 2 then I’ll have to get a full-time job, which means I’ll probably not be on Fiverr any longer 😕 which sucks because I champion this website to everyone and everybody I meet… I love the site.

Yeah, it would be nice to read 1️⃣ story. Just to give TRS guys~N~gals like you a glimmer of hope. Reading your comments you’ve got the drive and the passion to move forward no matter the outcome.

I’m totally over the SLBD (evals) there’s zero wiggle room for errors. :woman_shrugging:t4:

*St. Level’s BLAH Day!

if I can’t pay the bills at level 2 then I’ll have to get a full-time job, which means I’ll probably not be on Fiverr any longer 😕

But it’s the grown up thing to survive. Great work, btw, you’re a talented guy! :ok_hand:t4:

I saved your gigs, maybe, I’ll leave a tip just because. 😎

Yeah, it would be nice to read 1️⃣ story. Just to give TRS guys~N~gals like you a glimmer of hope. Reading your comments you’ve got the drive and the passion to move forward no matter the outcome.

I’m totally over the SLBD (evals) there’s zero wiggle room for errors. :woman_shrugging:t4:

*St. Level’s BLAH Day!

if I can’t pay the bills at level 2 then I’ll have to get a full-time job, which means I’ll probably not be on Fiverr any longer 😕

But it’s the grown up thing to survive. Great work, btw, you’re a talented guy! :ok_hand:t4:

I saved your gigs, maybe, I’ll leave a tip just because. 😎 and for the complements.

Hopefully I can be the first I got my TRS story back 😛

It’s crazy too because I have gotten a ton of messages over the last day or so and it hasn’t budged 😕 I get a lot of messages usually between 25-30 a day and the middle of the month is a tad slower for me.

Thank you Nika! I like that SLBD comment 😛 and for the complements.

Hopefully I can be the first I got my TRS story back 😛

Are you replying to spam emails? It sucks having to waste time on spammage tho! However, we don’t have a choice.

I’m tempted to send you a message to see if it’ll help you out. All you need is that magical 90% number. Losing a lvl because of 1 measly percentage is crazy.

Are you replying to spam emails? It sucks having to waste time on spammage tho! However, we don’t have a choice.

I’m tempted to send you a message to see if it’ll help you out. All you need is that magical 90% number. Losing a lvl because of 1 measly percentage is crazy.

Yes, I’ve went though everything over the last 2 months and found a few spams messages and marked them so I hope that helps. A message wouldn’t be so bad I think 😉

Do you have a lot of repeated buyers?

@wooden_fish That could work, but then it would be time consuming to check each profile with 1 stats under 90. Unless manually is only for TRS.

It would be much better like @cal5086 said… 2 stats under 90 demotion, 1 stat nothing. Or maybe that 1 stat if you don’t improve it by next valuation, then demotion could happen.

Yeah, I meant manual review only for TRS.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the kind messages and things, you all are awesome, I have about 15 minutes or so, I’ll let everyone know what happens when it ticks over, I don’t know if it is instant, but it says July 14 00:00 GMT

But I met so many kinda folks that I’m not really mad anymore 🙂 Thank you all!

Wait, no wonder… its Friday the 13th!

One of the perks of hanging out on the Forum. 😉 with or meet up at a Fiverr event or something.

Rob, I see you’re in the 🇺🇸 the app shows the 14th for me, too. However, the changes don’t happen until after the 15th for moi. Last month it changed on the 16th or 17th it was weird!

One of the perks of hanging out on the Forum. 😉 with or meet up at a Fiverr event or something.

Rob, I see you’re in the 🇺🇸 the app shows the 14th for me, too. However, the changes don’t happen until after the 15th for moi. Last month it changed on the 16th or 17th it was weird!

Yeah, nothing changed yet… so I’m hoping I have a bit more time, I know I’m close

Yeah, nothing changed yet… so I’m hoping I have a bit more time, I know I’m close

So I’m wondering If I have all day tomorrow also because it is the 14th… if that is the case maybe I’ll be ok…

Did anything changed in your stats today?

Nothing changed 😕 Yesterday turned out to just be a particularly bad day for me, found out my sister doesn’t have that long actually, so it kinda made this whole Fiverr thing not really that big a deal anymore… sorta puts stuff in perspective I guess.

But as far as level goes nothing really changed still at 89% I’m sure that I’m a few messages away, but its hard to tell, at any given time on my account everyday I usually get anywhere from 25-40 messages per day, so it could take a lot to push it over…

I appreciate everyone trying to help 🙂

Response rate - is always the least of my worries. I have pre-made responses, addressing my most common queries - including spam - that I can most definitely shoot back, within the 24 hr window fiverr has given sellers (EVEN when I am on vacation, with sporadic internet access.)

You may need to learn to manage your time, more efficiently.

Response rate - is always the least of my worries. I have pre-made responses, addressing my most common queries - including spam - that I can most definitely shoot back, within the 24 hr window fiverr has given sellers (EVEN when I am on vacation, with sporadic internet access.)

Maybe you should go on “out of office” mode and let support know about it. Fiverr isn’t on first place anymore now…

When stuff happens like OP wrote, you can’t really say that…

Yep, I usually don’t have an issue with it, but between being in the ICU, the death of a family member, and my sister being diagnosed with brain cancer, sorta made it hard to stay on top of things.

If it comes to getting orders out of time, customer satisfaction and their overall happiness with the order, I worry about that more then answering messages from someone who hasn’t even ordered from me yet. My argument is that it shouldn’t be weighted the same, because those people haven’t bought anything from me yet.

Archived