No attachment button on fiverr inbox?

josepepitojr

What is the Fiverr messenger? If I’m on the web version of the site and I’m using my inbox, I do see a little paperclip icon in the row where I see the emoji icon. That opens the attachment area. I don’t know about anything called Fiverr messenger and sometimes I do not see the same options if using the Fiverr app or mobile site.

What is the Fiverr messenger? If I’m on the web version of the site and I’m using my inbox, I do see a little paperclip icon in the row where I see the emoji icon. That opens the attachment area. I don’t know about anything called Fiverr messenger and sometimes I do not see the same options if using the Fiverr app or mobile site.

Yeah I mean the inbox on the web version. I don’t have that paper clip icon now, which normally I have that. I am not sure what’s wrong. I tried re-installing chrome but still cant see attachment icon.

Yeah I mean the inbox on the web version. I don’t have that paper clip icon now, which normally I have that. I am not sure what’s wrong. I tried re-installing chrome but still cant see attachment icon.

Try this:

Clear all your cookies or at least the ones for Fiverr.

Do the same with cache.

Restart your browser.

Look to see if that fixes your problem. If not, do the same steps and also restart your computer before you restart your browser. If that still doesn’t work, submit a ticket to Customer Support.

Dropbox works in the meantime, as you said, but these steps sometimes resolve common problems.

Try this:

Clear all your cookies or at least the ones for Fiverr.

Do the same with cache.

Restart your browser.

Look to see if that fixes your problem. If not, do the same steps and also restart your computer before you restart your browser. If that still doesn’t work, submit a ticket to Customer Support.

Dropbox works in the meantime, as you said, but these steps sometimes resolve common problems.

already try it but not work

I’ve had that problem before when my internet connection had problems.

Did you try waiting a couple of minutes? When my internet reaches the quota during the last few days of the billing cycle, sometimes it takes minute to load the attachment link in inbox as I’ve seen that is 1 of the last few items that loads at last.

Archived