How to earn $ 500 in a month from fiverr?

trishan43

The first thing I got from my account was that the buyer suddenly did not ask me to do the quests since then I do not have any buyer’s knock. What do I have to do now?

*** No**w, what will I do to keep my service?

• Will there be any change in me?
  • Open a new service?

of course if you can hard working every it’s possible. No worry always try to do hard working

I’m just posting the suggestion you sent in other similar post.

Just work hard and promote your gigs to the right public.

If you don’t know how to do, I suggest you to research how, or contract someone who knows.

Also, I would suggest to improve your english, since of 99% requests I have are in English. So a good communication is very important.

Guest sunnysum

of course if you can hard working every it’s possible. No worry always try to do hard working

I’m just posting the suggestion you sent in other similar post.

Just work hard and promote your gigs to the right public.

If you don’t know how to do, I suggest you to research how, or contract someone who knows.

Also, I would suggest to improve your english, since of 99% requests I have are in English. So a good communication is very important.

your text looks like a dedicated speech, Wonderful :star_struck:

@xuntes

@sunnysum

It’s too far from being a dedicated speech.

It’s just the reality.

People expect that they will create a gig and will have a bunch of orders. It’s not like this. It’s hard like real life.

Fiverr has so many features to new sellers, but your success depends only about yourself

Guest sunnysum

@sunnysum

It’s too far from being a dedicated speech.

It’s just the reality.

People expect that they will create a gig and will have a bunch of orders. It’s not like this. It’s hard like real life.

Fiverr has so many features to new sellers, but your success depends only about yourself

you are right, I am totally agreed with you, our real life is too much harder than a movie story 😓

but keep hoping, give your best, do your best and earn your best :hugs: @xuntes

Archived