How Do I know That The Service I am Offering Is Of Third Party

faisikhan

Hi Anybody knows, that before starting any Gig how do i know that the particular service does not belongs to the third party because Fiverr removed my SEO Gigs with the message that:

We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig . Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reason is:
Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a

third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use.

As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

Somebody helps me is there any list of those services especially in SEO that the others cant claim and my Gig run smoothly, I have built my reputation in the Fiverr market and also the Gig is in top listings and Got % stars Reviews about 80+ suddenly Fiverr came with the above message and destroys everything for violation without any warnings and notifications. I shall be very thankful if somebody marks me those services regarding SEO that belongs to the 3rd party so we can take better care of it to start new Gig.

Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

If this is your IFTTT gig, then I think it may be this bit:
20 powerful accounts created on most popular websites. I will create email and 20 accounts. Fully populate all accounts with profile picture, about me (description), interests(hobbies),location and anything else that is required.

Creating accounts on third party websites on behalf of other people is more than likely against those websites’ ToS.

20 powerful accounts created on most popular websites. I will create email and 20 accounts. Fully populate all accounts with profile picture, about me (description), interests(hobbies),location and anything else that is required.

Creating accounts on third party websites on behalf of other people is more than likely against those websites’ ToS.

I like that of all others, you took the time to see for yourself. 👍

On 7/11/2018 at 4:26 AM, logodesign_3d said:

Make sure that images you use are not copyrighted. the only cause of that issue is that someone reported your gig because you may used their contents. as #joshcates explained.

No sir all images created my myself in Photoshop, i think fiverr should mark those services not to offer because the seller start selling their services and reach to the certain level as i do and at some point fiverr denied your your Gig without any warning and notifications, at least they should warn the seller, what you say bro?

On 7/11/2018 at 4:28 AM, joshcates said:

You receive this message if someone has reported that you are using stolen or copyrighted material in order to promote your gig. Ensure that all material you post is entirely yours, and not stolen from someone else. If you think this is wrongfully the case, contact support@fiverr.com. None of us can change what happened.

I do sir but they were not willing to restore my Gig even each word used in the description are my own words

On 7/11/2018 at 4:36 AM, offlinehelpers said:

yes before this i was offering IFTTT but now it is totally different from IFTTT

I think anybody from anywhere specially yours competitor can report your Gig i think and fiverr denied it, it is possible sir to do this that i report a Gig and fiverr denies it without any other reason???

No sir all images created my myself in Photoshop, i think fiverr should mark those services not to offer because the seller start selling their services and reach to the certain level as i do and at some point fiverr denied your your Gig without any warning and notifications, at least they should warn the seller, what you say bro?

yes if there is something like this happend fiverr should inform the seller about notify the problem/gig, so that seller resolve it himself, you can contact customer support they will have right answere for your questions

yes if there is something like this happend fiverr should inform the seller about notify the problem/gig, so that seller resolve it himself, you can contact customer support they will have right answere for your questions

The only right answer from there that 3rd part infringement violations bla bla not helpful in this after denial sir

Guest offlinehelpers

I think anybody from anywhere specially yours competitor can report your Gig i think and fiverr denied it, it is possible sir to do this that i report a Gig and fiverr denies it without any other reason???

fiverr denies it without any other reason???

If you are breaking third party ToS, then yes.

Archived