Fiverr supports scammers

nexxxt

I can attest to that!

I got a red warning after asking a buyer for an “honest review”… because the one he had given was blatantly dishonest…regarding how our communication had been - up until the review, and whether I had done what I says I do in my gig description (which I had)…

He had rated all three categories 1…

So I steer clear.

I got a red warning after asking a buyer for an “honest review”

Yes, unfortunately, it seems to trigger someone to look at it and if they misread it slightly, you get stuck with a warning. I had a buyer who rated me low on communication. I asked him about the communication without using the word review and he said that he loved the work but felt that the Fiverr app was hard to use for communication. I contacted Support and they told me that the buyer was allowed to rate his or her whole experience, so I was stuck.

They sent along a whole paragraph about how they strongly discouraged sellers to manipulate buyers in any way. I felt like I had narrowly missed getting a warning. I ended up just living with the review and taking some comfort in the fact that I didn’t hassle the buyer and got paid for my time. It’s sure not worth a warning or any problem with staff or buyers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listen u guys ist i gave him exaactly what he want then
hw gave me not what i deserve still okay i know its buyers right he rates according to his wish

then i just asked him as he says it was 100% exactly what he want then whats going wrong
dnt u think that i have a right

look can you guys provide me something like s***e or something else i want to convey my message to you guys clearly coz you guys still blaming me and dnt understand what is it happens

can you guys provide me something like s***e or something else

That’s not allowed on Fiverr without CS permission. It’d probably be a good idea to read the Terms of Service.

coz you guys still blaming me and dnt understand what is it happens

I think the key issue here is miscommunication. People aren’t understanding your comments because they’re not written clearly. You’ve also lashed out against fonthaunt and offlinehelpers, who are both just trying to help you.

You also might want to consider not starting a new comment each time you have something to say. This isn’t an instant messaging system, it’s a forum.

Also, if Fiverr is your only livelihood, you might want to consider diversifying. Your account is really new, and it’s not a good idea to abandon everything else just to work here without knowing whether or not you can establish yourself.

then i asked cs to help they approved him just

then he want refund as i dnt know just lack of knowledge

i request cs dozen times to cancel that

then not intentionally it was

send him to modify review as then he write more worst review coz i dnt gave him refund as i told him wait cs will refund him i have done the request fine u understand

then he want refund as i dnt know just lack of knowledge

then not intentionally it was

send him to modify review as then he write more worst review coz i dnt gave him refund as i told him wait cs will refund him i have done the request fine u understand

This might be an issue. CS doesn’t like it when people repeatedly message them on the same ticket.

Honestly if I were you, I would have just taken the negative review and ignored the buyer’s further demands. Scammers might be able to take advantage of how Fiverr is set up, but sellers also have the option not to let them take advantage of them.

This might be an issue. CS doesn’t like it when people repeatedly message them on the same ticket.

Honestly if I were you, I would have just taken the negative review and ignored the buyer’s further demands. Scammers might be able to take advantage of how Fiverr is set up, but sellers also have the option not to let them take advantage of them.

but buyer is forcing me to do refund refund then i havne only way to connect with cs thats what i did

but buyer is forcing me to do refund refund then i havne only way to connect with cs thats what i did

Even so, there’s no need to barrage them with multiple messages at the same time. Report him once and wait for the response.

If they’re not responding, it’s because they’re working on other things and haven’t seen your message. Sending more messages will only make things worse.

Look, you just need to let this go. You did break several Fiverr rules in a row, so you need to read the Terms of Service very carefully. You can’t offer buyers free things in return for review changes. You can’t message buyers repeatedly without getting in trouble. Once an order is complete, you don’t need to cancel orders. Messaging Support repeatedly also just gets you in trouble.

With all that said, you don’t need to explain anything else to us or to anyone else. Just move on. Read the rules and follow them. Let this be a learning experience. Learn to communicate with buyers but don’t offer them freebies or unlimited anything and don’t ask them for reviews of any kind. Be yourself and calm down a bit and move on. That’s all you need to do.

a buyer probably he is a scammer he get his desire work then he agree that is 100% perfect what he want the he left poor rating and cancel the order and he is still using mine design too when i said him if something wrong with the design tell me i’ll provide him he say if you do free projects more then 3 then he 'll up the ratings i contact the fiverr they just warn him and mine account is still there with negitive review and m not able to do work any more he cancel the order when the order is complete now i cant do any thing and fiverr cant remove the scammers review too in mine last account m level one seller and account is ban just coz of a idot seller now m start again after soo long time and same thing happens to me again and now i need fiverr the most m jobless right now and this is in justcie if you guys suggest me how to get rid of this situation i have all the proof that he is still using mine designs

negitive review and m not able to do work any more

Sorry what happened to you but this negative review won’t effect your gig and it doesn’t mean you won’t be able to work. Yes we should do our best to get good review but everybody here gets bad review.

Focus on good thing and do your best on next order.

A small tip

Talk to your client before sending and accepting order.

Look, you just need to let this go. You did break several Fiverr rules in a row, so you need to read the Terms of Service very carefully. You can’t offer buyers free things in return for review changes. You can’t message buyers repeatedly without getting in trouble. Once an order is complete, you don’t need to cancel orders. Messaging Support repeatedly also just gets you in trouble.

With all that said, you don’t need to explain anything else to us or to anyone else. Just move on. Read the rules and follow them. Let this be a learning experience. Learn to communicate with buyers but don’t offer them freebies or unlimited anything and don’t ask them for reviews of any kind. Be yourself and calm down a bit and move on. That’s all you need to do.

Look, you just need to let this go.

Exactly. While we focus on something negative, it will affect all of our productivity too.

Let it go, and focus on gaining more order.

I got a red warning after asking a buyer for an “honest review”

Yes, unfortunately, it seems to trigger someone to look at it and if they misread it slightly, you get stuck with a warning. I had a buyer who rated me low on communication. I asked him about the communication without using the word review and he said that he loved the work but felt that the Fiverr app was hard to use for communication. I contacted Support and they told me that the buyer was allowed to rate his or her whole experience, so I was stuck.

They sent along a whole paragraph about how they strongly discouraged sellers to manipulate buyers in any way. I felt like I had narrowly missed getting a warning. I ended up just living with the review and taking some comfort in the fact that I didn’t hassle the buyer and got paid for my time. It’s sure not worth a warning or any problem with staff or buyers.

Exactly. That’s my position now as well. I just leave it alone lol. It takes too much effort to try and reason, with someone who is unreasonable.

Better to focus on productive buyer/potential buyer dialogue 🙂

Archived