Fiverr is simply lost !?

xuntes

I’m sorry but WHAT IS THIS POST ABOUT THEN?

I honestly can’t understand the reason for this post.

The reason of this post is about the ridiculous manipulation of best selling ranking, which mislead buyers and also prejudice the overall marketplace quality, when placements are being given, instead earned.

We are not talking about getting orders by the efforts done outside fiverr, but the consequence of the marketplace management. Which used to be better performance = better ranking = better impressions = better chance to make sales (for those sellers who don’t come here by sellers self promotion).

This post is about placements, not getting more sales or not. Sales are just consequences.

If you think that placement doesn’t affect sales (positively or negatively) , then there is no mean of having placements (such as filters like newest arrivals, recommended and best selling).

The only who is getting affected here are those who where on top of ranking and those who were at bottom of the ranking an now are topping the results. For me it’s unfair and affects negatively fiverr overall quality because those were on top for a reason, and those on bottom were there for a reason too.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, I hate Fverr handholding new sellers but you need to understand that with so many sellers it’s just not possible for newcomers to grow UNLESS they’re marketing geniuses.

No. This is absurd.

You don’t start freelancing anywhere and expect an easy ride. You get 4 or five orders in your first month. You earn less per hour than a beggar. You undersell yourself, you put in as much effort as possible, you wait blooming tables in the nastiest Chinese restaurant in the world to subsidize your emerging freelance career. Then when grand plans of being a financially independent beach bum don’t work out, you start ALL OVER AGAIN until you find a strategy which works.

Take the hand holding route and you end up not knowing what the hell to do when suddenly you are not Fiverr’s ‘Rising Talent’ superstar of the moment anymore.

If you want to get anywhere, you work to get there. You expand your skill base, learn how to diversify, and equip yourself with the tools you need to bring your customers more value. This then benefits the market overall, in terms of increased consumer trust in things like the Fiverr brand itself,

Putting the search in a food blender and slapping badges everywhere completely undermines everything. The old timers who have worked to get their stars become the how do I mek sellers. The how do I mek sellers get a temporary ego boost, and the end result of it all is Peter who used to like Fiverr for getting 💩 done, sat at home saying to himself: "How do I mek buy?"

You don’t start freelancing anywhere and expect an easy ride. You get 4 or five orders in your first month. You earn less per hour than a beggar. You undersell yourself, you put in as much effort as possible, you wait blooming tables in the nastiest Chinese restaurant in the world to subsidize your emerging freelance career. Then when grand plans of being a financially independent beach bum don’t work out, you start ALL OVER AGAIN until you find a strategy which works.

This honestly reminded me of the good old days. Working 3 jobs and focusing on growing my Fiverr rep at the same time was a pretty challenging yet educational time. Like I said, I don’t necessarily like Fiverr handholding new sellers but the way they’re approaching this probably based on some assumption about somehow increasing revenue through these changes which probably will backfire.

The reason of this post is about the ridiculous manipulation of best selling ranking, which mislead buyers and also prejudice the overall marketplace quality, when placements are being given, instead earned.

They’re not been given, these were tests. The rankings in my categories were messed up which now have been seemingly fixed. No matter how much any of us complain there really isn’t going to be any change and threads like this are a pretty normal occurrence so you really can’t fault anyone of getting tired with all this.

This is a lot to read, lol! And I agree that the whining is pretty obnoxious. While I have been having the worst months ever since I have been here, I don’t think that Fiverr is purposefully trying to ruin me, or even that it is going downhill.

I think they need to pick an algorithm and stick to it, but I am not going to whine about how Fiverr is out to get sellers.

It’s just part of what it’s like to earn your own income. There are ups, and there are downs. Right now, this is one of those downs for me.

This is a lot to read, lol! And I agree that the whining is pretty obnoxious. While I have been having the worst months ever since I have been here, I don’t think that Fiverr is purposefully trying to ruin me, or even that it is going downhill.

Well, nobody said something like this, that fiverr is trying to ruin any seller. Just talking about the bad decisions of fiverr changes. Sellers who were on top, were there for a reason, since 2010. Those who are on top now, are there because algorithm shuffled them there. not because their “amazing performance”.

I think they need to pick an algorithm and stick to it, but I am not going to whine about how Fiverr is out to get sellers.

Exactly, but the are changing this algorithm over 1 year, and sellers cant make a solid reputation with this.

If fiverr could change back to 15 months ago, when you could get better placement because your are performing well, it would be amazing, because it would “incentive” sellers to do their best to get this “reward”. Right it is now, you need to be lucky go get a good placement.

Well, nobody said something like this, that fiverr is trying to ruin any seller. Just talking about the bad decisions of fiverr changes. Sellers who were on top, were there for a reason, since 2010. Those who are on top now, are there because algorithm shuffled them there. not because their “amazing performance”.

Exactly, but the are changing this algorithm over 1 year, and sellers cant make a solid reputation with this.

If fiverr could change back to 15 months ago, when you could get better placement because your are performing well, it would be amazing, because it would “incentive” sellers to do their best to get this “reward”. Right it is now, you need to be lucky go get a good placement.

I think this works out well in this situation:

I hear a lot of whining from people who have been selling the same gig or two for many years or months on this site, and then either their gigs get removed, they get banned, or their gig impressions for some reason drop. You should NEVER put yourself in a situation where if you lose your gig on Fiverr, you lose your ability to afford food and toiletries. The most important way in which you can avoid this is through diversifying. How do you diversify? Well, to start off, you should diversify y…

This honestly reminded me of the good old days. Working 3 jobs and focusing on growing my Fiverr rep at the same time was a pretty challenging yet educational time. Like I said, I don’t necessarily like Fiverr handholding new sellers but the way they’re approaching this probably based on some assumption about somehow increasing revenue through these changes which probably will backfire.

They’re not been given, these were tests. The rankings in my categories were messed up which now have been seemingly fixed. No matter how much any of us complain there really isn’t going to be any change and threads like this are a pretty normal occurrence so you really can’t fault anyone of getting tired with all this.

They’re not been given, these were tests.

they are testing by giving placements.

No matter how much any of us complain there really isn’t going to be any change and threads like this are a pretty normal occurrence so you really can’t fault anyone of getting tired with all this.

I understand your point. While I’m “fighting” to get a placement where the best placed one is the one with best performance, in other hand may have someone “fighting” to keep it like this is now, where the best place gig is the worst performed gig.

No matter what, people will try to defend their position for their own profits. But when I was just a new seller I always agreed with better performance = better placement. It made me a better professional and I really earned the top position after almost 4 years here, which today, this placement was just given for a shy gig, which did nothing for this.

I hear a lot of whining from people who have been selling the same gig or two for many years or months on this site, and then either their gigs get removed, they get banned, or their gig impressions for some reason drop. You should NEVER put yourself in a situation where if you lose your gig on Fiverr, you lose your ability to afford food and toiletries. The most important way in which you can avoid this is through diversifying. How do you diversify? Well, to start off, you should diversify y…

/user_avatar/forum.fiverr.com/lucycodex/40/78990_1.pngDear Freelancers: Diversify! Tips for Sellers

This is a good tip, but again, I must insist, this is not about having more orders, but about the ranking placement which mislead buyers, and prejudice sellers who were performing better.

Guest offlinehelpers

I’m sorry I’m going to state the obvious here - you’ve done really well on Fiverr - you’ve got an amazing number of reviews, and obviously a great deal of very happy clients.

The only ones who can possibly comment or give any help with the algorithm are CS.

To be honest, if I were you, I’d be thanking them hugely for whatever they’ve done for your gigs in the past to help you get all your previous orders, not moaning about what’s happening now or indeed in the future, no matter how justified you think you are.

/user_avatar/forum.fiverr.com/lucycodex/40/78990_1.pngDear Freelancers: Diversify! Tips for Sellers

This is a good tip, but again, I must insist, this is not about having more orders, but about the ranking placement which mislead buyers, and prejudice sellers who were performing better.

this is not about having more orders, but about the ranking placement which mislead buyers, and prejudice sellers who were performing better.

Well, nobody said something like this, that fiverr is trying to ruin any seller.

I think there is an inconsistency.

However, whatever your issues are, you are not going to fix them by arguing with people on the forums. If this is a serious problem you think Fiverr should fix, contact Customer Service and complain.

I’m sorry I’m going to state the obvious here - you’ve done really well on Fiverr - you’ve got an amazing number of reviews, and obviously a great deal of very happy clients.

The only ones who can possibly comment or give any help with the algorithm are CS.

To be honest, if I were you, I’d be thanking them hugely for whatever they’ve done for your gigs in the past to help you get all your previous orders, not moaning about what’s happening now or indeed in the future, no matter how justified you think you are.

Actually they did nothing for my gig in the past. They just had a fair system where the better you perform, better placement you get.

I understand what you mean, but I worked hard for that.

I can’t thank “someone” who “demoted me” for doing a good job and “promoted someone” just because being lucky.

I really respect anyone point, but I will always defend meritocracy. The best companies and economies in the entire world are based on this. This is the only way to make you a better professional.

Today, here at fiverr, not matter if you perform good or bad, your placement (which is your best resource to get new buyers here, at the marketplace) isn’t safe. You can perform “mediocre” and goes to the top, or perform great and goes to the bottom.

Just an example which happened months ago, with a similar situation, a newbie seller jumped to the top of ranking of the most busy category (logo designs). She had 50 reviews at her gig, but got over 240 orders in queue. Later I checked again her gig, and many canceled the orders because the seller didn’t delivered on time. Probably many sellers who wouldn’t dare to come back to fiverr.

this is not about having more orders, but about the ranking placement which mislead buyers, and prejudice sellers who were performing better.

Well, nobody said something like this, that fiverr is trying to ruin any seller.

I think there is an inconsistency.

However, whatever your issues are, you are not going to fix them by arguing with people on the forums. If this is a serious problem you think Fiverr should fix, contact Customer Service and complain.

it’s always good to friendly argue with people. There is always something new to learn.

Also, it’s a lot positive, because I got some inbox messages from some interested sellers, who also are helping by contacting customer support 🙂

Maybe I’m not going to fix this, but I will get closer to. If I would just get sad and ignore this, I can be 200% sure it wouldn’t be fixed.

Actually they did nothing for my gig in the past. They just had a fair system where the better you perform, better placement you get.

I can’t thank “someone” who “demoted me” for doing a good job and “promoted someone” just because being lucky.

I really respect anyone point, but I will always defend meritocracy. The best companies and economies in the entire world are based on this. This is the only way to make you a better professional.

Today, here at fiverr, not matter if you perform good or bad, your placement (which is your best resource to get new buyers here, at the marketplace) isn’t safe. You can perform “mediocre” and goes to the top, or perform great and goes to the bottom.

Just an example which happened months ago, with a similar situation, a newbie seller jumped to the top of ranking of the most busy category (logo designs). She had 50 reviews at her gig, but got over 240 orders in queue. Later I checked again her gig, and many canceled the orders because the seller didn’t delivered on time. Probably many sellers who wouldn’t dare to come back to fiverr.

People complain about ranking but they all have one thing in common. They rely too much on something that is inconsistent and they think it is “unfair” that things don’t work the way they want them to right now.

You want gigs to get better placement based on performance. Some people think new sellers should get the best placement. Some want those who are getting low volume and high prices at best placement. Some think it should be based on volume alone. There is no way that Fiverr or any other site could do all of those things at once even if they wanted to, and there is no sign right now that they really care what forum “shouters” want.

Serious Suggested takeaway:

Ask yourself this: What if this is as good as it will ever get again? What if the way placement works right now is the best you will ever see and maybe things will stay the same or only get worse? If that’s true, what will you do to help yourself on OR off Fiverr?

I’m not asking you to answer that question on the forum, I’m suggesting that you ask yourself those questions personally and really think about it. There is a good chance it’s true and that you will never see placement the way you hope. Just in case, perhaps you should spend less time writing about what you wish and more time finding some way to manage if things don’t change like you want them to.

The tip that Lucy gave you was to read this post and I think that post and thread might give you some ideas on what to do if things don’t work out for you. You responded to her suggestion as though it was about getting more orders on Fiverr, but it really isn’t. It’s about setting yourself up for better financial success no matter what Fiverr does.

You can continue to rant about the placement that you think is misleading and the prejudice you believe is happening. Even if I don’t agree with you, I appreciate it that you’ve used words carefully and have expressed yourself politely. No matter what, though, send your complaints to Fiverr all you want (and you can politely rant on the forum for therapy if you want) but you really, really should ask yourself those questions about what you will do if things don’t change as you hope. You said above that by complaining you might not fix this but would get closer, but honestly, the forum is not really a primary conduit for change.

People complain about ranking but they all have one thing in common. They rely too much on something that is inconsistent and they think it is “unfair” that things don’t work the way they want them to right now.

You want gigs to get better placement based on performance. Some people think new sellers should get the best placement. Some want those who are getting low volume and high prices at best placement. Some think it should be based on volume alone. There is no way that Fiverr or any other site could do all of those things at once even if they wanted to, and there is no sign right now that they really care what forum “shouters” want.

Serious Suggested takeaway:

Ask yourself this: What if this is as good as it will ever get again? What if the way placement works right now is the best you will ever see and maybe things will stay the same or only get worse? If that’s true, what will you do to help yourself on OR off Fiverr?

I’m not asking you to answer that question on the forum, I’m suggesting that you ask yourself those questions personally and really think about it. There is a good chance it’s true and that you will never see placement the way you hope. Just in case, perhaps you should spend less time writing about what you wish and more time finding some way to manage if things don’t change like you want them to.

The tip that Lucy gave you was to read this post and I think that post and thread might give you some ideas on what to do if things don’t work out for you. You responded to her suggestion as though it was about getting more orders on Fiverr, but it really isn’t. It’s about setting yourself up for better financial success no matter what Fiverr does.

You can continue to rant about the placement that you think is misleading and the prejudice you believe is happening. Even if I don’t agree with you, I appreciate it that you’ve used words carefully and have expressed yourself politely. No matter what, though, send your complaints to Fiverr all you want (and you can politely rant on the forum for therapy if you want) but you really, really should ask yourself those questions about what you will do if things don’t change as you hope. You said above that by complaining you might not fix this but would get closer, but honestly, the forum is not really a primary conduit for change.

I understand you completely @fonthaunt, everyone want something that it’s good for, but I want fair placement. What I mean with this? Best selling gigs for Best Selling filter. OR change the name of the filter, because right now, the ranking is contradicting it’s name, and it’s not good for me, you and the whole marketplace (misleading buyers to believe amateur gigs are the best sellers).

You don’t need to believe me. I could get my best earnings this month, I would still not be satisfied, like I mentioned before (May was my best month while my gig was drag down almost 2 pages). I will repeat again, I’m not looking for better sales or not, I’m looking for a long term relationship with fiverr, and in my perspective, only a consistent and fair ranking will help with this.

I already did this many time. And I still prefer earning less and have the security feeling that next morning I will have just a few orders, than earning a lot this month, and next month see no orders.

I’m not a materialist guy, but I know that the worst of freelancing is the lack of security on future projects.

I ask myself always: Do you prefer earning $4000 a single month and $0 in the next one, or just $1500 each month in the same period (final $3000)? My answer is always the same, as explained above.

Ranking isn’t meaning of sales, it’s a result of your performance, which helps you on getting more sales. Better ranking leads your gig to better impressions (which is the same os better chances of getting future orders). You don’t need to agree with this, but I still prefer learning how to fishing instead have a fish given to me.

And getting back to the post title. If fiverr wouldn’t be lost, they wouldn’t be testing over 1 year these placements. I believe it is with a good intention, but if it was effective they would already finishes these tests.

Fiverr seems to make 2+2 to become 5 by inventing a ranking where the Best Selling ranking are the NOT best selling gigs.

I see a lot of misunderstandings under this post and I believe what the OP was trying to get across is that the placement of gigs in the best selling category is messed up. Now keep in mind that the best selling category is the place for gigs that typically sells well, gigs that get multiple reviews per day. As of late though, that section has been overrun with new gigs or Pro gigs with a few or no sales. I do not think he is whining as some of the seemingly perfect souls would make it seem, I think he was just pointing out the issue of gigs that are not bestselling being placed in the best selling category.

I see a lot of misunderstandings under this post and I believe what the OP was trying to get across is that the placement of gigs in the best selling category is messed up. Now keep in mind that the best selling category is the place for gigs that typically sells well, gigs that get multiple reviews per day. As of late though, that section has been overrun with new gigs or Pro gigs with a few or no sales. I do not think he is whining as some of the seemingly perfect souls would make it seem, I think he was just pointing out the issue of gigs that are not bestselling being placed in the best selling category.

Finally someone who understand. It is just simple like you just explained.

Sometimes people leads some subjects in another way.

For example, here, from “not best selling gigs in Best selling filter” to “promote yourself issues”, “getting more sales”, etc.

But I believe I don’t know how to express myself sometimes, maybe this was the problem.

I believe what the OP was trying to get across is that the placement of gigs in the best selling category is messed up.

I do not think he is whining as some of the seemingly perfect souls would make it seem, I think he was just pointing out the issue of gigs that are not bestselling being placed in the best selling category.

It’s possible there were misunderstandings - I never used the word whining myself and I don’t believe that he’s whining. I used words like rant and complaint because that’s what it is, but that doesn’t imply it’s always a bad thing. I also don’t think I misunderstood him. I agree that search ranking is often really messy and that it could work differently if Fiverr decides they want to work on it. I agree that it doesn’t always make perfect sense.

I’m not speaking for anyone else and I thanked the OP for staying polite and I encouraged him to rant if it helps him. What I am trying to get across is that it’s very possible that Fiverr isn’t going to make things work the way the OP wants them to. I’ve seen other people complain and ask for entirely different changes and it’s possible they won’t get that either. I have no clue what Fiverr will do ultimately and I’m in agreement with many people that if I could be in charge of ranking it would work differently. I’ve given @xuntes a hard time in the past because I’ve seen him go to the point of “losing his temper” on the forum. I’m not giving him a deliberate hard time here, I see what he’s seeing.

I just want everyone who rants about search or Pro badges or evaluations to understand that the forum hasn’t been a good conduit to get things to change. Even if that improves, Fiverr doesn’t always change things that seem to work strangely or poorly. I am all for diversification for all business owners, not limited to the ones on Fiverr.

And getting back to the post title. If fiverr wouldn’t be lost, they wouldn’t be testing over 1 year these placements. I believe it is with a good intention, but if it was effective they would already finishes these tests.

I understand what you are saying here, xuntes. i don’t know if I would use the word lost but I follow your reasoning. It sounds like you recognize that the Fiverr faucet is inconsistent and could freeze someday, so that’s good. Best of luck.

Finally someone who understand. It is just simple like you just explained.

Sometimes people leads some subjects in another way.

For example, here, from “not best selling gigs in Best selling filter” to “promote yourself issues”, “getting more sales”, etc.

But I believe I don’t know how to express myself sometimes, maybe this was the problem.

I think the main issue was that you were not clear. You were extremely vague in the original post, where you should have been precise and to the point. You did not mention that this was about the Bestselling category in your post or most of the sequential replies.

Your original post just kind of shifts from ranting about the algorithm to complaining that Fiverr isn’t good long term and that is somehow shocking (don’t place all your eggs in one basket and hope it stays steady), and then you left off with talking about the “give a man a fish” analogy.

How do you expect most people NOT to get confused?

Now that we all get your point, I assume most of us agree with you that in the bestseller category, should only be the gigs that sell best, and that the algorithm should stop constantly changing on a near weekly basis.

someone with lots of reviews must be a great seller and those with few are mediocre

To be honest, I’m getting a bit fed up of being described as ‘mediocre’ because I haven’t got squillions of reviews, repeat buyers, etc. etc.

Although it may not be aimed at me personally, the implication is that anyone who doesn’t have all of these things doesn’t deserve to have any success on Fiverr and shouldn’t actually be here at all.

Thinking of setting up a self-help group called ‘Fiverr Failures’. 🙂

Thinking of setting up a self-help group called ‘Fiverr Failures’. 🙂

I’ll take myself off and be ‘mediocre’ elsewhere.

Can I join you in your mediocracy and be a member of the “Fiverr Failures?” 😆

I think the main issue was that you were not clear. You were extremely vague in the original post, where you should have been precise and to the point. You did not mention that this was about the Bestselling category in your post or most of the sequential replies.

Your original post just kind of shifts from ranting about the algorithm to complaining that Fiverr isn’t good long term and that is somehow shocking (don’t place all your eggs in one basket and hope it stays steady), and then you left off with talking about the “give a man a fish” analogy.

How do you expect most people NOT to get confused?

Now that we all get your point, I assume most of us agree with you that in the bestseller category, should only be the gigs that sell best, and that the algorithm should stop constantly changing on a near weekly basis.

I see your point, but placing all eggs in one basket would be my mistake on a long term relationship, not fiverr. And this is not the case.

Freelancing is already risky (hard to think in a long term), and the only thing that fiverr used to have was a fair ranking (better performance = better placement = better chance to do more sales) which could help a seller have a god term relationship. Now it’s completely the opposite (no matter if you are having a good performance, you can sink down in ranking, just because).

The give a man a fish” analogy, was about this. In the past, fiverr placement/ranking wasn’t given as it is today. In the past you had to work hard and be an amazing seller to get a good ranking. In other words, give a seller a good placement doesn’t mean he/she will become a good seller and/or keep high standards to keep on top.

Exactly. These changes wont help this good term relationship I mean. Maybe someday they stop testing, but these constant tests are unfairly prejudicing a lot of good sellers and helping a lot of amateur sellers.

anyway, you got my point 🙂

Wow, this entire thread took a wrong turn from the start 😃
It was a rather simple statement about the broken filter but explained in a really long way.

Anyway, the best selling filter is broken or Fiverr has its own logic for it. It has been like this for as long as I can remember. I sent a request to CS to ask what’s the logic behind it, so will wait and see 🙂

Tip: Next time keep it short and simple like “Best selling filter is still broken. Let’s rant!” 😉
That way we stay on point.

FOR ANYBODY READING THIS !!! my advice to anyone that was getting sales and now nothing RUN!!! JUST RUN!!! I want to thank Fiverr for the start up money and the clients , thanks Fiverr

To anyone if your skilled start your own business run some FB ads and generate leads it works trust me !!! That way when you have a clown client crying about this or that after you work your butt off and then Fiverr steals your money and gives it back to them and they get your service for free then you message Fiverr and they send you a auto reply , you wont have to deal with that ever again!!@

FOR ANYBODY READING THIS !!! my advice to anyone that was getting sales and now nothing RUN!!! JUST RUN!!!

That sounds like crazy talk. Not having as many sales is not the end of the world. You just need to diversify.

That way when you have a clown client crying about this or that after you work your butt off and then Fiverr steals your money and gives it back to them and they get your service for free then you message Fiverr and they send you a auto reply , you wont have to deal with that ever again!!

Apparently, this guy doesn’t know that chargebacks happen whether it’s through Fiverr or through another payment service (And.co, Stripe, Paypal, etc)

Wow, this entire thread took a wrong turn from the start 😃

It was a rather simple statement about the broken filter but explained in a really long way.

Anyway, the best selling filter is broken or Fiverr has its own logic for it. It has been like this for as long as I can remember. I sent a request to CS to ask what’s the logic behind it, so will wait and see 🙂

Tip: Next time keep it short and simple like “Best selling filter is still broken. Let’s rant!” 😉

Next time keep it short and simple like “Best selling filter is still broken. Let’s rant!” 😉

Well said.

What I read as the point was “Fiverr is lost” which to me meant that the whole site was basically gone or dead - sorry for our loss. On the contrary, people are still making money and should still diversify for safety (like always) and nothing is lost. Then I read the fish thing and took it to mean that Fiverr should be giving classes on how to keep making money. Nah.

Thanks for the summary. Yes, search is a bit screwy - I’m screaming into the void about it until… … … … … now. Ok, done. Back to making money and diversifying. 🙂

FOR ANYBODY READING THIS !!! my advice to anyone that was getting sales and now nothing RUN!!! JUST RUN!!!

That sounds like crazy talk. Not having as many sales is not the end of the world. You just need to diversify.

That way when you have a clown client crying about this or that after you work your butt off and then Fiverr steals your money and gives it back to them and they get your service for free then you message Fiverr and they send you a auto reply , you wont have to deal with that ever again!!

Apparently, this guy doesn’t know that chargebacks happen whether it’s through Fiverr or through another payment service (And.co, Stripe, Paypal, etc)

Not only is it crazy, the guy who wrote it (@chrsplmr) has 113 orders in queue on just his best seller. I don’t know what else he has going on, but since his cheapest package on that one is twenty bucks, that looks like about $2200 rounded down. Perhaps he just hopes to scare other people away from a successful venture? :roll_eyes:

Not only is it crazy, the guy who wrote it (@chrsplmr) has 113 orders in queue on just his best seller. I don’t know what else he has going on, but since his cheapest package on that one is twenty bucks, that looks like about $2200 rounded down. Perhaps he just hopes to scare other people away from a successful venture? :roll_eyes:

Perhaps he just hopes to scare other people away from a successful venture?

Haha! I used to think that way when I was a teenager, that if I talked other people out doing what I want to do, that means less competition for me. I was a dumb teenager.

Now I think trying to help people out works better for me and my business in the long run.

I wish I earned at least 2200 a month, I would bet set for 2-3 months on bills, and I would have no outstanding debt.

Archived