How to be notified for buyer request?

johannejohanne

Hi all,

Is there a way to get notifications when there is a new buyer request ?

I want to answer requests as quickly as I can, I think it’s better. But, I cannot check the page every hour, that’s not very convenient.

Thanks

And when a request disappear from the page, does it mean that the buyer has found a seller?

Some requests are up only for 10 minutes.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I want to answer requests as quickly as I can, I think it’s better. But, I cannot check the page every hour, that’s not very convenient.

Thanks

No

does it mean that the buyer has found a seller?

Buyers can remove their requests manually and Fiverr will stop showing requests when they hit a certain limit. For example, new sellers can only bid X amount on each request. You have to be fast 🙂

Once you get to 2nd level you’ll see more requests.

• Like 8

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No

does it mean that the buyer has found a seller?

Buyers can remove their requests manually and Fiverr will stop showing requests when they hit a certain limit. For example, new sellers can only bid X amount on each request. You have to be fast 🙂

Once you get to 2nd level you’ll see more requests.

Thank you sir , i’m a new seller on fiverr , i needed this valuable informations .

• Like 1

hello…how this fiveer actually work,?

what i need to do to get orders

Read the fiverr forum , there was so many helpful articles for beginners

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

could i know please the notifivver extension is working properly ,wehne i use it ,it effects to my fivver account?

It works great. There was a little bug I encountered after using it for a couple of weeks but I wrote their support and they fixed it pretty quickly. Also I am using it for over 3 months now without any issues regarding my Fiverr account but of course this is no guarantee. Hope I could help 🙂

• Like 1