FIVERR closed my seller account because I have another buyer account, what the *****? (Edited)

yayacannes

I’m very surprised and angry because I am a serious seller (level 2 before) since many years on FIVERR and without asking me to fix anything, they just closed my account, with one active gig (SEO) and $120 withdrawal to do.

They just answer me it’s because several account are not allowed but the second one I found it’s just a buyer account.

Are you serious ? Is the way you respect the people who help you to earn money ?

I’m shocked…

Mod Note: inappropriate word removed.

Very sad so hear that but Fiverr is true they don’t allow multiple account because you can use one account as a seller and buyer both.

Yes I only use one account for both and probably never used the second one since many months so why they awake now without any recent activities of the second one ?

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes I only use one account for both and probably never used the second one since many months so why they awake now without any recent activities of the second one ?

why they awake now without any recent activities of the second one

Becuase you’re only supposed to have one account - you can buy and sell from one, you don’t need a second one.

I’m very surprised and angry because I am a serious seller (level 2 before) since many years on FIVERR and without asking me to fix anything, they just closed my account, with one active gig (SEO) and $120 withdrawal to do.

They just answer me it’s because several account are not allowed but the second one I found it’s just a buyer account.

Are you serious ? Is the way you respect the people who help you to earn money ?

I’m shocked…

I’m shocked…

Very sorry to hear that, that hurts!!! But one account was enouh? why did you create two? How would fiverr differentiate two accounts, which one is buyer and which one is seller account?

I once worked with someone with 3 accounts. There is another few I know with two accounts one for selling and one for buying.

This might sound harmless, but they can use the buyer accounts (or fake accounts) to bring down competitive sellers. This is very harmful to free and fair competition.

I’m shocked…

Very sorry to hear that, that hurts!!! But one account was enouh? why did you create two? How would fiverr differentiate two accounts, which one is buyer and which one is seller account?

I don’t remember, I think it’s an old one.

It’s easy to see that the other one they closed contain active gigs and the first one no !!!

So close the buyer one not the seller one looks more logical no ?

Guest offlinehelpers

I don’t remember, I think it’s an old one.

It’s easy to see that the other one they closed contain active gigs and the first one no !!!

They could have closed both of them. 😉

They could have closed both of them. 😉

And what about continuing to do business with FIVERR, do I have to restart all my work (reviews mainly) without any warning before ? I’m a working since 15 years on internet and I found that A M A Z I N G !

And what about continuing to do business with FIVERR, do I have to restart all my work (reviews mainly) without any warning before ? I’m a working since 15 years on internet and I found that A M A Z I N G !

working since 15 years on internet and I found that A M A Z I N G !

It is really painful what happened to you. All efforst were in one place, now you need it all back again

working since 15 years on internet and I found that A M A Z I N G !

All efforts were in one place, now you need it all back again. Will be a really hard nut to crack, but it will be faster than before, I presume

So nobody of the fiverr staff to help me ? They don’t reply me anymore in the support ticket…

Staff rarely visits the forum, and even when they do, it’s mostly to make announcements. They don’t talk about closed accounts here.

What was their last response in the support ticket, exactly?

e ? They don’t reply me anymore in the support ticket…

They won’t do it easily, you broke TOS. However, please keep us posted

Broking TOS when you don’t know it and even if you understand all (I’m french), is not killing people ! They can answer because don’t forget it’s a win win business on FIVERR !

Broking TOS when you don’t know it and even if you understand all (I’m french), is not killing people ! They can answer because don’t forget it’s a win win business on FIVERR !

Broking TOS when you don’t know it

Yes, even if you are not aware of it.

If I am driving 🚙 is not going to say, “Oh, you did not see the sign? Then I will rip up this ticket!” 🎫

It is regrettable that they closed your seller account. Perhaps they took down the second account you made because it would have been the one in violation.

Yes, even if you are not aware of it.

If I am driving 🚙 is not going to say, “Oh, you did not see the sign? Then I will rip up this ticket!” 🎫

It is regrettable that they closed your seller account. Perhaps they took down the second account you made because it would have been the one in violation.

I understand but you cannot compare things you can die or kill people if you don’t know and specific rules for each website…

Broking TOS when you don’t know it and even if you understand all

When you signed up, you had to check the box stating that you have read the terms of service and that you agree to follow the rules (in your case, you had to check that box twice).

A year or two ago, there was a Top Rated Seller with more than one account who had her other account removed. Her excuse was that she was too busy with orders to read the rules. Not knowing the rules didn’t help her, she lost one of her accounts, and was lucky not to lose both.

Your contravention of Fiverr’s ToS aside, why would you need one account for purchases and another account for sales? I’m genuinely curious.

I SAID that since many month I used only one for buying and selling, I don’t know why I have another one, maybe few years ago I created it and I didn’t remember it, just that…

I’m shocked…

second one I found it’s just a buyer account.

Did you read Fiverr Terms & rules?

No matter, If you have another account of buyer. !! Fiverr do provide feature such as. You can buy and sell to single account. So Why you created another account without fiverr permission.!! Fiverr banned your account…That’s very good. A lesson for other sellers, Who have buyers account too!!

few years ago I created it and I didn’t remember it,

Excuses can’t work here 😉

second one I found it’s just a buyer account.

Did you read Fiverr Terms & rules?

No matter, If you have another account of buyer. !! Fiverr do provide feature such as. You can buy and sell to single account. So Why you created another account without fiverr permission.!! Fiverr banned your account…That’s very good. A lesson for other sellers, Who have buyers account too!!

few years ago I created it and I didn’t remember it,

Excuses can’t work here 😉

And you did you real all the Facebook terms ? People never read that shit sorry, just in cas of law problems…

But I just want to continue my business and it’s easy to verify that I never use the other account to do bas things !

People never read that shit

:thinking:

I think I found what happened.

Archived