11 Days and Still NO Payments!

englishteach7

I am new here to Fiverr (joined Nov. 20) and I made my first sale Nov. 21. I was told it would take about 7-10 days for payments to show up in my PayPal account. Well it’s been 11 days and still it says $0 ready to withdraw. Is this normal? I am getting a bit scared/impatient that something is wrong. I could sure use this money for Christmas gifts (which was why I joined this site in the first place).

Why is it taking so long? What should I do? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Englishteach7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Actually the release for your payment is 14 days from deliver date of a specific gig, Gp back to your main profile page, click on the seller tab and then scroll down to revenue tab, click on that and it will show you how much is available for withdraw at any particular time, then you would choose whether to use the revenue card or paypal account to accept your withdrawn funds. Good luck

Guest tn5rr2012

Actually the release for your payment is 14 days from deliver date of a specific gig, Gp back to your main profile page, click on the seller tab and then scroll down to revenue tab, click on that and it will show you how much is available for withdraw at any particular time, then you would choose whether to use the revenue card or paypal account to accept your withdrawn funds. Good luck

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Oh that makes sense.

Thank you all for explaining. Yes, I check my revenue tab on a daily basis to see if any have cleared. So far it’s been 11 days and nothin has. I have a PayPal card that I use, so I’m assuming when the funds are available, I can use my Paypal card that doubles as a master’s card? Not sure if I can but I hope that I can! 🙂

Oh that makes sense.

Thank you all for explaining. Yes, I check my revenue tab on a daily basis to see if any have cleared. So far it’s been 11 days and nothin has. I have a PayPal card that I use, so I’m assuming when the funds are available, I can use my Paypal card that doubles as a master’s card? Not sure if I can but I hope that I can! 🙂

Oh that makes sense.

Oh that makes sense.

Oh that makes sense.

Guest tn5rr2012

It is hard to get used to the rules and service here on FIVERR but once you get into the flow and orders start rolling in then 2 weeks won’t seem that long, good luck

Guest tn5rr2012

It is hard to get used to the rules and service here on FIVERR but once you get into the flow and orders start rolling in then 2 weeks won’t seem that long, good luck

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived