Amazing night of orders! How many do orders do you get?

shawnecannon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One to two gigs ordered a day on average but each gig ordered typically has multiples up to eight articles. My repeat clients may order anywhere from 6 to 8 articles per gig. For new clients I average between 3 and 4 gigs per week. It is not unusual to have 3 gigs in the “Q” with each up to eight articles per gig.

One to two gigs ordered a day on average but each gig ordered typically has multiples up to eight articles. My repeat clients may order anywhere from 6 to 8 articles per gig. For new clients I average between 3 and 4 gigs per week. It is not unusual to have 3 gigs in the “Q” with each up to eight articles per gig.

My current average is 1.13/day.

im at $138 for my first 22 days… still 8 more days to a full month… I was hoping for atleast a 250 in the first month… but i dont think ill reach that. Anyways dont want to be too greedy. something is better than nothing. Have no idea how my 2nd month is going to be. Hope my sales start to shoot.

im at $138 for my first 22 days… still 8 more days to a full month… I was hoping for atleast a 250 in the first month… but i dont think ill reach that. Anyways dont want to be too greedy. something is better than nothing. Have no idea how my 2nd month is going to be. Hope my sales start to shoot.

Archived