Have delivered an order .. buyer is quite

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: You just delivered, be patient. Sometimes buyers don’t respond at all. That’s just how life goes. Move on and keep working.

Thanks 🙂 … its only been a month on fiverr … and its my fourth order … and the third one backfired… thats’ why i am so touchy…

thanks for the feedback somaginer1996

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: You just delivered, be patient. Sometimes buyers don’t respond at all. That’s just how life goes. Move on and keep working.

Dont worry same thing Happened with me my buyer also get quite after giving me bad feedback im sending again and again notification but no reply. im new here and this was my second order and because of this now im not able to send any buyers request. anyone help me:disappointed_relieved:😭

Dont worry same thing Happened with me my buyer also get quite after giving me bad feedback im sending again and again notification but no reply. im new here and this was my second order and because of this now im not able to send any buyers request. anyone help me:disappointed_relieved:😭

You definitely shouldn’t bother a buyer again after they’ve left you bad feedback. Worst case scenario you might get reported and get your account closed.

You definitely shouldn’t bother a buyer again after they’ve left you bad feedback. Worst case scenario you might get reported and get your account closed.

now what i do now my review in less than 90% what i do. im not able to send any buyer request and if im no able to send any buyer request how i will work more.

now what i do now my review in less than 90% what i do. im not able to send any buyer request and if im no able to send any buyer request how i will work more.

BR isn’t the only way you can gain orders. You can also try promoting your gig and other such endeavors.

Either way, harassing a buyer isn’t the way to go.

You said, and I quote

im sending again and again notification but no reply

That seems to imply more than one notification?

Maybe you should try a different method of promoting your gigs, then?

You said, and I quote

im sending again and again notification but no reply

That seems to imply more than one notification?

Maybe you should try a different method of promoting your gigs, then?

and wht are the other method if social media so i tried alot but this doesnt work

Archived