I work hard give too much time but still no order and also no buyers request found soo much frustratingnkindly someone take a look on my account whats a problem with this

nexxxt

First of all, you might want to have a shorter title next time. A huge one like that just makes people’s eyes hurt!

I would advise against using all-caps in your gig description. Your photoshop gig’s image is stretched weirdly, which is a no-no for a graphic gig.

One of your other gigs has mostly bolded text, which is also unnecessary.

First of all, you might want to have a shorter title next time. A huge one like that just makes people’s eyes hurt!

I would advise against using all-caps in your gig description. Your photoshop gig’s image is stretched weirdly, which is a no-no for a graphic gig.

One of your other gigs has mostly bolded text, which is also unnecessary.

thank you soo much i will change all

And try to avoid changing your gigs on a daily basis because it would push your gig below the search columns. Advertise your gig on social medias too.

thanks but it doesn’t work for me i’m still not able to get order some special advice or trick please

• 2 months later...

Are you taking that time to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you? You might want to start doing that, because THAT is how businesses gain customers and orders. Sitting back and waiting for things to happen usually leads to failure. If you want to be successful, you are going to have to be taking steps to reach your business goals.

Your profile is great, just use the buyer request option. To do that,

1. click on sellers on the top right of your page
  2. Click on buyer requests
  3. Respond to these requests and send quotes

With time, one or two would convert. Do a great job and the stress reduces and you get more sales and stress less.

Your profile is great, just use the buyer request option. To do that,

1. click on sellers on the top right of your page
  2. Click on buyer requests
  3. Respond to these requests and send quotes

With time, one or two would convert. Do a great job and the stress reduces and you get more sales and stress less.

thank you soo much daniella

Are you taking that time to reach out to your target customers and convince them to hire you? You might want to start doing that, because THAT is how businesses gain customers and orders. Sitting back and waiting for things to happen usually leads to failure. If you want to be successful, you are going to have to be taking steps to reach your business goals.

how to do that i have no idea

Figure out who your target customers are; get to know their needs, and how you can solve them; then, do some research to determine where you can find these specific target customers. Once you know these things, then go to where these customers are locate, and find ways to convince them to hire you (usually by explaining how you can solve their problems).

Yes, this will be a lot of work. But if you are serious about being successful in your chosen business, you’ll be willing to sacrifice to get it done.

• 5 months later...

but m new seller dear i did’t get any new order

I’m afraid he is not “dear”.

On the other hand I see that your cover photo is basically a rip off of amazon logo. How do you think buyers look at that? If you had to copycat your own profile picture what do you expect other people to see in your gig? (Most likely they will also be afraid that you’ll just copy some one else’s work)

On the other hand I see that your cover photo is basically a rip off of amazon logo. How do you think buyers look at that? If you had to copycat your own profile picture what do you expect other people to see in your gig? (Most likely they will also be afraid that you’ll just copy some one else’s work)

good point i’ll remove it

thank you soo much mam

any other advice …

• 1 month later...

Archived