A NEW LEVEL CALLED "LEVEL 3" Should be introduce by fiverr!

poll  

336 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Yes, i want LEVEL 3 before TRS.
    • No, I don’t want any change. I wd love to receive same notification about evaluation every month.
    • It’s don’t matter for me.

Not a TRS, but I still think there’s no point. What is this supposed to give us, a sense of pride and accomplishment?

Also: when you make polls, don’t make certain answers obviously biased or super salty. “I would rather receive the same notification every month” makes me cringe.

• Like 8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for crying out loud. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I didn’t vote 'cause the option I would’ve chosen was not added to the poll.

How about we go back to BASICS like…

NO levels

NO silly badges

NO B.S. monthly evals

Even steven, aye! 🎉

People are getting too caught up with these titles. 😏

There is much more to life than titles or levels.

cd1e13c46702f5fca6ab0c9fc759cce2bf42565e.gif

Amen to that! (although TRS was there years before Levels even existed 👀 )

• Like 4

You’re the only one suggesting this ‘change’.

48% users wanted to new Level 3 as per this vote!

48% users wanted to new Level 3 as per this vote!

No, this is incorrect. 48% of the 25 users who responded to your poll want a new level. That is, in no way, a cross-section of Fiverr’s user base. 48% of Fiverr’s users do NOT want a level 3. Please be aware of how polling works. The opinions of 25 people do not represent the interests of the entire site.

• Like 7

65932_1.png Woofy31:

Right! I’m not a TRS chaser, (titles means nothing to me) I’m content to make money and giving my Clients quality work and an awesome buyer experience.

Besides, these forum polls don’t hold much weight all. If Fiverr sends out a mass poll then maybe, they’ll get a grasp of Sellers POV. I just think it’s mind-boggling that people are asking for MORE lvls on top of lvls. Sheesh! 😖

• Like 8

It’s very rare - Someone do get TRS badge - So everyone frustrated these days Because it’s very easy to get LEVEL 2 after that What?. If a new level will introduce. They will feel little joy ☀️

I bet people will start asking for a Level 4, too,

Demand is increasing day by day and it must be fulfilled AS FIVERR IS ALSO UPGRADING THEM-SELF, Such as Service Fee increased, PRO gigs, many new tools and many beta test. So why shouldn’t any new upgrade in LEVELs?

Because it’s very easy to get LEVEL 2 after that What?

I do not think everyone would agree with you on this. It took me amost a year! I was almost there and then the requirements changed in January. :roll_eyes:

If a new level will introduce. They will feel little joy ☀️

So Fiverr should add a level so the sellers will feel a little joy? 🤐

I saw, only TRS are voting on “No, i don’t want any change”

I am not a TRS and do not want to be. I voted not to add a level. And I see that most of the people that voted not to add another level were not TRS.

I do not like how you appear to be pitting us sellers against each other. 🤨

• Like 8

Oh for crying out loud. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I didn’t vote 'cause the option I would’ve chosen was not added to the poll.

How about we go back to BASICS like…

NO levels

NO silly badges

NO B.S. monthly evals

Even steven, aye! 🎉

People are getting too caught up with these titles. 😏

There is much more to life than titles or levels.

cd1e13c46702f5fca6ab0c9fc759cce2bf42565e.gif

This would be nice. There’s another site I’m on that has a slightly similar system in place for rating freelancers and it’s a nightmare. At first these ratings showed a freelancers reliability (still talking about the other site here) and now they’re just an unwanted weight especially when you’re close to earning a promotion to get higher paying jobs only to be restricted by clients who found a way to undermined the system.

• Like 1

I don’t want “Level 3” simply because most people already misunderstand “Level 1” as being better than “Level 2” (like as a first place, second place type thing).

For that reason, I just want Fiverr to rethink the names of the current levels or better educate their buyers.

• Like 8

So let me get this straight.

Because you are tired of getting the nomination for TRS and then not getting the badge, you want a new level to be introduced so you can keep getting the TRS nominations, but from a different level?

I see you came up with some requirements for each level. But what would the perks be for lvl 3?

And would TRS keep the same perks?

Just to be clear I fear nothing.
I am not here to stop anyone from getting a better level, more sales or even the TRS badge.

I just don’t see the logic behind a new level.

And since your main concern is with not getting the TRS badge, I was just curious as to what your thinking behind this was.

• Like 10

So let me get this straight.

Because you are tired of getting the nomination for TRS and then not getting the badge, you want a new level to be introduced so you can keep getting the TRS nominations, but from a different level?

I see you came up with some requirements for each level. But what would the perks be for lvl 3?

And would TRS keep the same perks?

Just to be clear I fear nothing.

I am not here to stop anyone from getting a better level, more sales or even the TRS badge.

I just don’t see the logic behind a new level.

And since your main concern is with not getting the TRS badge, I was just curious as to what your thinking behind this was.

i just got bore to receive same automated notification every month and i don’t know, i will get this automation notification over the year and more…

So i just want to give a solution for myself and others who is getting this automated notification on a regular basis. Or Fiverr should stop sending like that. Suppose if we do send same message to any users that called “SPAM”

then what you called this same message every month. Yes, if you called me ‘tired’ might be i am and others too. i am not just one - yes, i am raising my voice on this and others do not!!

Also i know, nothing is going to change 🙂

i just got bore to receive same automated notification every month and i don’t know, i will get this automation notification over the year and more…

So i just want to give a solution for myself and others who is getting this automated notification on a regular basis. Or Fiverr should stop sending like that. Suppose if we do send same message to any users that called “SPAM”

then what you called this same message every month. Yes, if you called me ‘tired’ might be i am and others too. i am not just one - yes, i am raising my voice on this and others do not!!

Suppose if we do send same message to any users that called “SPAM”

then what you called this same message every month

I can understand completely that it must get annoying for you.

I do hope you get your TRS soon - I can tell you really want it. Good luck! 🙂

The stuff about purple pants and stuff was just for laughs - I genuinely do wish you all the best!

• Like 2

I’m TRS but I support fiverr put more effort into the level system.
Now I don’t see any different or special from newbie, level 1, 2 to TRS because of their messed up algorithm. They only care for the PRO now. Saw a lot of new PRO user without any sales display at the 1st row in BEST SELLING filter, ridiculous.

• Like 2

I voted YES, because I would like to have my Portfolio option as well as all TRSs that are now level 1.2.

This is the only thing I voted for YES.

i think differently on portfolio feature. And my opinion is portfolio option should be for all level users. who don’t make their own portfolio. Portfolio feature is just for showcase your actual work with nice presentation. That option should be for all.

• Like 2

Suppose if we do send same message to any users that called “SPAM”

then what you called this same message every month

The stuff about purple pants and stuff was just for laughs - I genuinely do wish you all the best!

might be they banned my account because i am talking lot on this subject. As they are not good listener. But i don’t have any fear to that 🙂

• Like 2

might be they banned my account because i am talking lot on this subject. As they are not good listener. But i don’t have any fear to that 🙂

might be they banned my account because i am talking lot on this subject.

I’m sure they won’t! 🙂

• Like 1

So i just want to give a solution for myself and others who is getting this automated notification on a regular basis. Or Fiverr should stop sending like that.

Why are you assuming that your “I keep getting nominated, but not being given TRS” complaint is actually a problem for anyone else? Level 2 is a fantastic honor. Perhaps you might do well to appreciate what you already have, instead of demanding something new that you don’t really need.

• Like 1

So i just want to give a solution for myself and others who is getting this automated notification on a regular basis. Or Fiverr should stop sending like that.

Why are you assuming that your “I keep getting nominated, but not being given TRS” complaint is actually a problem for anyone else? Level 2 is a fantastic honor. Perhaps you might do well to appreciate what you already have, instead of demanding something new that you don’t really need.

Level 2 is a fantastic honor.

i never told - i have any problem in Lv2. or that’s not my honor. But i am running with same honor from last 4 year. that’s my point and i want to see something different in that honor. don’t u think?

if u do wear same jacket from 4 yr…don’t u want to change that.

And tailor is reminding me every month, you are nominated for get a new jacket after few hour. they told. we don’t think, you’re ***** to wear that jacket so we decided for u. keep wear your old jacket.

• Like 1

Level 2 is a fantastic honor.

i never told - i have any problem in Lv2. or that’s not my honor. But i am running with same honor from last 4 year. that’s my point and i want to see something different in that honor. don’t u think?

And tailor is reminding me every month, you are nominated for get a new jacket after few hour. they told. we don’t think, you’re ***** to wear that jacket so we decided for u. keep wear your old jacket.

You’re comparing the wearing of the same clothing every day for four years, to not being promoted to TRS here on Fiverr? :roll_eyes:

Clearly Fiverr does not think you are TRS material – at least not yet. Perhaps you need to accept that you are at Level 2, and be surprised if and when Fiverr might finally decide that you are worthy of the TRS level. You don’t deserve TRS just because you want it. Fiverr awards it if THEY think they want you to have it.

• Like 1

You’re comparing the wearing of the same clothing every day for four years, to not being promoted to TRS here on Fiverr? :roll_eyes:

Clearly Fiverr does not think you are TRS material – at least not yet. Perhaps you need to accept that you are at Level 2, and be surprised if and when Fiverr might finally decide that you are worthy of the TRS level. You don’t deserve TRS just because you want it. Fiverr awards it if THEY think they want you to have it.

yeah my main subject are - If TRS jacket is too costly then why don’t we think in between that for make both happy 🙂

• Like 1

might be they banned my account because i am talking lot on this subject.

C’mon, they are not petty like that in fact, that’ll be poor business tactics. Banning your account because you’re sharing a suggestions um, no. You’re putting too much thought into this.

As they are not good listener.

Fiverr encourages people to contact them with suggestions, and whatnot to pass on to their Dev/Tech team. Not all suggestions will become to fruition.

However, if you do get the TRS crown, I’m sure you’ll shout it out from the rooftops. 😛

I got a good chuckle from it. 🤭

• Like 4