How to show more buyer request ? and how to impress a buyer to give me a order 😦

designerroy

I have seen many of peoples asking the same questions that how to improve there gig’s to get more orders.

Please do remember one thing that if your profile is quite professional and eye-catchy with your own portfolio that will definitely boost your profile and gig’s.
After that you have to stick on the buyers requests, when you have less then 10 orders completed and $400 earning you will get very less buyers requests until you have to earn more then 10 orders completed, $400+ earning and more then 4.8 star rating on your profile.

After that you gonna promoted on Level 1 and for sure you will get more buyers requests.

Thats all with that you have to do first!!!

I have seen many of peoples asking the same questions that how to improve there gig’s to get more orders.

Please do remember one thing that if your profile is quite professional and eye-catchy with your own portfolio that will definitely boost your profile and gig’s.

After that you have to stick on the buyers requests, when you have less then 10 orders completed and $400 earning you will get very less buyers requests until you have to earn more then 10 orders completed, $400+ earning and more then 4.8 star rating on your profile.

After that you gonna promoted on Level 1 and for sure you will get more buyers requests.

thanks for the advice dear

Thanks…

Thanks for the advice 😁

Archived