After order completed with 5 start review and clear the balance the order will be automatically cancel why

a_desing_studio

how this happens could you please help me how I do my earn money back from fiverr?

me

My mean, i have completed one order before 15 days today that amount show clear but after 10 min

i got notification the order is canceled i seen buyer activity he not active last 2 days then how it possible to cancel the order which is already mark as completed with 5 star rating

me

My mean, i have completed one order before 15 days today that amount show clear but after 10 min

i got notification the order is canceled i seen buyer activity he not active last 2 days then how it possible to cancel the order which is already mark as completed with 5 star rating

also the buyer account is not longer shown in fiverr, is it fake order?

this thing is too much affect my profile lose money rating goes down order completion ration going down

this thing is too much affect my profile lose money rating goes down order completion ration going down

This is what I mean that most likely the buyer initiated a Paypal Chargeback – meaning the buyer cancelled the order from his Paypal account. To clarify on this you can politely ask Customer Support for an explanation to what happened.

Yes, sadly any kind of cancellation will affect seller statistics. I’m so sorry this had to happen to you.

This is what I mean that most likely the buyer initiated a Paypal Chargeback – meaning the buyer cancelled the order from his Paypal account. To clarify on this you can politely ask Customer Support for an explanation to what happened.

Yes, sadly any kind of cancellation will affect seller statistics. I’m so sorry this had to happen to you.

thank you for you explanation any chance i get back that money?

thank you for you explanation any chance i get back that money?

You won’t get your money back. Take it has a Fiverr experience howbeit a sad one. You can check through the forums for ‘paypal chargebacks’ and you will find hundreds of buyers that have experienced something similar. It is what it is, a part of Fiverr the admins do not care about enough to want to change, a part every seller prays not to experience.

You won’t get your money back. Take it has a Fiverr experience howbeit a sad one. You can check through the forums for ‘paypal chargebacks’ and you will find hundreds of buyers that have experienced something similar. It is what it is, a part of Fiverr the admins do not care about enough to want to change, a part every seller prays not to experience.

yes right but this is a mistake from fiverr and fiver need to pay me that amount

I have had this happen where fiverr have cancelled the order saying I didn’t deliver anything and when I showed them I did. They gave me the money back. Don’t back down.

yes i have proof which i delivered, what is proceed to back money from fiverr?

could you help me on this huester1?

• 2 months later...

me

exactly I faced the same problem today.

I had a $25 charge back and Fiverr gave me $20 in credit to use on the site when it happened.

Archived