Account Problem. Help Me Out Please

I opened a fiverr acc in my desktop. But i have a question. when i post a gig, i have to be online alltime. bt i cannot active alltime through my desktop.
so if i install fiverr app in my mobile, then is there any problem with ip address?
there will be two ip address.
So my question is , ( If i open my account in my mobile and desktop, then my account will be safe or not? )

pls sujjest me guys. Thanks.

You don’t need to be active all the time – let’s be realistic, we all need to sleep and get recharged at some point. 🙂 It’s great that you installed the Fiverr app, there’s no problem with opening your account with your mobile and desktop that have different IP addresses.

The issue with Fiverr and IP addresses is when two or more accounts are opened and using the same IP address – as this (may come off) as a person having multiple Fiverr accounts.

You don’t need to be active all the time – let’s be realistic, we all need to sleep and get recharged at some point. 🙂 It’s great that you installed the Fiverr app, there’s no problem with opening your account with your mobile and desktop that have different IP addresses.

The issue with Fiverr and IP addresses is when two or more accounts are opened and using the same IP address – as this (may come off) as a person having multiple Fiverr accounts.

Many Many thanks. I am satisfy now. Thanks for your answer.

I opened a fiverr acc in my desktop. But i have a question. when i post a gig, i have to be online alltime. bt i cannot active alltime through my desktop.

so if i install fiverr app in my mobile, then is there any problem with ip address?

there will be two ip address.

So my question is , ( If i open my account in my mobile and desktop, then my account will be safe or not? )

pls sujjest me guys. Thanks.

I do it all the time… 🙂

Archived