Want More Sales? .... No Sir!

Guest merciavideo

I always use “My Friend” best option to when it comes to this kind of gender issue

I always use “My Friend”

But you’re not really friends with a potential buyer, and it could come across as being a bit creepy TBH.

As @j6nyc6 said, just use the username - so much easier! 🙂

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol talking to some one using username is far more creepier since some people have creepy usernames :rofl:

@mclabzsolutions if I were doing business with you I would say “Hello Mclabz, thanks for reaching out. How can I help you today?”

Or would you rather me say “Hello dear, what can I do for you?” or “What’s up buddy, how can I be of service?”

@mclabzsolutions if I were doing business with you I would say “Hello Mclabz, thanks for reaching out. How can I help you today?”

Or would you rather me say “Hello dear, what can I do for you?” or “What’s up buddy, how can I be of service?”

@j6nyc6

since I have a legit name its not a problem 😛

@j6nyc6

since I have a legit name its not a problem 😛

It still works even if your name was Nonbonmonlon…”Hello Nonbonmonlon.” Lol

Guest merciavideo

lol talking to some one using username is far more creepier since some people have creepy usernames :rofl:

some people have creepy usernames

If you find their usernames creepy, that’s fine - they obviously didn’t because they picked them. Or maybe they are creepy because they want them to be, which is also fine. 🙂

I know if anybody addressed me as ‘my friend’ I’d run a mile. 😉

I always use “My Friend” best option to when it comes to this kind of gender issue

I always use “My Friend”

Whenever random strangers called me “My Friend”, they were trying to sell me stuff I wasn’t interested in, and they tended to be very persistent about it, too.

If a random stranger calls me “friend”, that’s an immediate red flag and, usually, a sign that they’re trying to manipulate me into something. I immediately see them as possibly dishonest, and do my best to stay away from them.

Don’t use Dear. People do not like to be called Dear unless it’s by their close family or friends. Not in business. Never ever.

Thanks for your valuable comment. I am from Bangladesh. Our country culture different between western. Now i have experience from you that western people dont like dear. Thanks

Archived