BIG changes to the SEO subcategory

mjensen415

I full agree with you. But Fiverr clearly doesn’t think as logically as you or I.

This has bad idea written all over it. @spencer seems that’s the case. Fiverr genuinely doesn’t care about anything but money nowadays. The worst part is that Fiverr seems to be shooting itself in the foot here on its own.

With the decreased workload I’m gonna have in June due to the horrible new ranking algorithm I’m probably gonna restart my websites. Gotta find ways to get off Fiverr for good before they kick me out.

This has bad idea written all over it. @spencer seems that’s the case. Fiverr genuinely doesn’t care about anything but money nowadays. The worst part is that Fiverr seems to be shooting itself in the foot here on its own.

With the decreased workload I’m gonna have in June due to the horrible new ranking algorithm I’m probably gonna restart my websites. Gotta find ways to get off Fiverr for good before they kick me out.

yes I have brought a lot of referrals to fiverr have still got a 5 star rating from 9000 orders and then without warning remove my category, what was that again about doers ???

yes I have brought a lot of referrals to fiverr have still got a 5 star rating from 9000 orders and then without warning remove my category, what was that again about doers ???

what was that again about doers

In corporate greed and money we trust?

This is unbelievable!

I tried clearing the cache/cookies, used another browser, it won’t save any change I make; it stays like this forever:

How did others manage to save their gigs? :roll_eyes:

have you managed to update yet?

how can i get more order on fiverr?

how can i get more order on fiverr?

You could start your own thread in the Improve My Gig section and ask specific questions about your gig(s) rather than spam an unrelated thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived