Want some more work

ummeysafi

i am new in fiver…first problem is how i get work.though i am good in vidio editing.

i am new in fiver…first problem is how i get work.though i am good in vidio editing.

You will “get work” when buyers choose to hire you, and place orders from your gig. Therefore, you need to find ways to reach out to your target customers, so that you have buyers that want to hire you. 😉

You will “get work” when buyers choose to hire you, and place orders from your gig. Therefore, you need to find ways to reach out to your target customers, so that you have buyers that want to hire you. 😉

ok tnx for advice…hope for best

This post has a lot of helpful information.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Stop and check before you ask for help

So since I’m seeing a lot of “I’m not getting orders please check out my gigs/please help” posts again, I’ll leave this here…hopefully it will help a bit. First of all, it’s 100% OK to ask for help and advice. I have done it too. However before...

Search fiverr and find the best selling gigs of “video editing”. You can get many gig ideas from them which can match you skills.

Join “video editing” related discussion on various forums and Q.A. sites. Try to find what kind of problem those people are facing, you can offer those solutions as service.

After that create your gigs and start promoting them.

• 1 month later...

All right. since you are sending buyer request, that’s very good. But when you send buyer request, buyer should feel that you can actually do this job and fulfill all the needs of buyer.

Also optimize your gigs by writing proper title, proper description, tags etc. Don’t worry, you will definitely get work on Fiverr.

Thanks,
Sanjay

want some work in fiver.Though i try my best and send the buyer reqst everyday but don’t find the work…😩

want some work in fiver.Though i try my best and send the buyer reqst everyday but don’t find the work…😩

Your problem is that you are expecting orders, but you refuse to do what will earn you more orders. You seem to be ignoring the benefits of marketing and promoting your gigs – to the people who need your services. You seem to want to take the easy route to success, but there is no easy road to success.

The more you expect things to appear before you, the more you will fail.

But the harder you work – doing things that appeal directly to your target customers – the more likely it will be that you will find success.

As long as you expect success, it will not come to you. But the more you work hard – very hard – at things that can actually achieve tangible results, the closer you will come to the unexpected success you would like to achieve.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived