Gig Problems containing "Description contains illegal characters"

amir_sazzad

Hi Amir, I fixed that problem by erasing all the line “line breaks” in the text (everytime you click the Enter button a new line break is created). I don’t know why but it seems like the Gig descriptions needs to be made in a single paragraph.

I am lost. I have tried everything. Is this site created by a simpleton? I have never come across anything so mind numbingly infuriating

Here is my post

I will create and monitor for you a Wix website

I will make it suited to you and not to me. We will discuss your needs, and you will ask for what you receive

There is no judgement or issue in me doing exactly what you want I am happy to advise on marketing a design tactics but I work for You

My service is perfect for a small business, charity or event website I am approachable and communicative I can work with the technological novices to the experts and all inbetween

We will use things like graphics text design apps and marketing to get you the best website for your needs

• Like 16
  • Up 1

I am lost. I have tried everything. Is this site created by a simpleton? I have never come across anything so mind numbingly infuriating

Here is my post

I will create and monitor for you a Wix website

I will make it suited to you and not to me. We will discuss your needs, and you will ask for what you receive

There is no judgement or issue in me doing exactly what you want I am happy to advise on marketing a design tactics but I work for You

My service is perfect for a small business, charity or event website I am approachable and communicative I can work with the technological novices to the experts and all inbetween

We will use things like graphics text design apps and marketing to get you the best website for your needs

There’s not much we can tell from that text as they’re all valid characters. It may not be including all the characters that were entered into the gig description or showing non-printable characters that are causing the issue.

You’ve successfully posted gigs before. Have you done anything differently this time? Have you entered tab characters or other special characters that you didn’t previously? Or pasted stuff from Word or software? If so try cutting everything and pasting it as plain text. If that doesn’t work you could try cutting it and re-typing it from an empty text box.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

Solved. I had to take out all spaces all punctuation and all lines so it now looks like a bad autotranslate. Nice one Fiverr

I had to take out all spaces all punctuation and all lines so it now looks like a bad autotranslate.

You can still add some punctuation and a blank line if you wanted.

eg. you’ve already added a comma and a full stop so that proves that they’re still allowed so you could add more of those where needed. You could also look at what other recent gigs are using punctuation-wise to see what’s allowed.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Find me the illegal character . LOL . I don’t find any so please help me to see what fiver finds illegal in this XD.

Hi there,

If you want your videos to stand out or just basically well edited, I can help you.

I have been making videos for clients since quite a time and have good experience.

I edit videos for:

Travel You tube Events : Birthday, wedding, etcMusic videoCool Instagram Bangers

My Services :

Basic colour correctionColour grading : Standard and Premium packs only Subtitles SFX : Sound EffectsBeat syncCool text intros

Before Ordering :

Please contact me via mail. I will respond within an hour.

We will discuss the project briefly and then I will deliver as per your requirements .

Note :

Provided raw footage must not exceed the limit mentioned.Video formats accepted MPEG4 , MOV , WMV , AVI. If you want your videos to be edited with a specific BGM please provide     that file : mp3, wavCharges for extra revisions and fast delivery has been mentioned. Please do not order before contacting me.I am Online 24/7 and very responsive.You will not be disappointed, Thank You .
  • Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Sir Madam

I will fix all your Windows problems and boost . I am a professional freelancer and I am graduated from Lucknow University in the IT Engineering Field. I have 2 plus years of experience in IT Fundamentals and Computer Technology. I am providing services from IT Support to Boost, Clean, Repair, Remove Virus, Diagnose your Windows.

My aim is to provide you the service that values your time, problem and affordances. Also put my strength, mind and talent on your work and maximize your satisfaction.

I will

1. Boost your Windows
  2. Clean your Windows
  3. Repair all issues with your Windows
  4. Remove Virus
  5. Diagnose your Windows
  6. Fix over heating
  7. Overclocking
  8. Additionally network optimization also
  9. Tweak your full PC for Full Performance

Why choose me

1. Answer your question
  2. Accept custom offers
  3. Provide you all your custom need
  4. Delivery As Soon As Possible
  5. 100 Percent Satisfaction
  6. High communication skills

Order Now

This is my description but it is showing illegal characters? Why?

• Like 13
  • Up 1

Hello Sir Madam

I will fix all your Windows problems and boost . I am a professional freelancer and I am graduated from Lucknow University in the IT Engineering Field. I have 2 plus years of experience in IT Fundamentals and Computer Technology. I am providing services from IT Support to Boost, Clean, Repair, Remove Virus, Diagnose your Windows.

My aim is to provide you the service that values your time, problem and affordances. Also put my strength, mind and talent on your work and maximize your satisfaction.

I will

1. Boost your Windows
  2. Clean your Windows
  4. Remove Virus
  5. Diagnose your Windows
  6. Fix over heating
  7. Overclocking

Why choose me

1. Answer your question
  2. Accept custom offers

Order Now

Check the previous suggestions in the thread eg. make sure there are no tab characters in it. If you pasted it from Word paste it into notepad or something that will remove any illegal characters.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Hello Every One Can Some One Help Me… Where Am I wrong in My GIG…

Welcome To My GIG.

I Will add watermark to your Photo And Videos with logo or words

And If you want I can make your logo or Words transparent.

remember Just gave me the logo or words you want with your Photo or Video

And Leave the rest to me, You wont be Disappointed Working with me.

Services i offer :-

Watermark Logo On Photo or Video

Watermark Words On Photo or Video

Watermark Logo or words On Photo & Video transparent.

Why trust me?

Quick delivery

Unlimited revisions

On-time delivery

100% Accuracy

I will provide you quality service with 100% satisfaction.

Note: Please drop me a message before placing the order.

Thank You.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

can someone Help me with my gig … Description contains illegal characters

By pasting the text into the forum it’s removed any illegal characters. Look at the other posts in this thread and do what it says there, eg. don’t paste from Word into the gig description (which might contain tabs etc.). You can paste into notepad or something to remove special characters and then copy that. If that still doesn’t work you could try deleting it and re-typing it manually in the gig description field.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

By pasting the text into the forum it’s removed any illegal characters. Look at the other posts in this thread and do what it says there, eg. don’t paste from Word into the gig description (which might contain tabs etc.). You can paste into notepad or something to remove special characters and then copy that. If that still doesn’t work you could try deleting it and re-typing it manually in the gig description field.

Thank you UK1000 i tried all the above ans but it did not work… but your last line

and re-typing it manually in the gig description field

i tried typing it manually it worked all the same i just typed it manual .

• Like 12
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cut paste it to Notepad and again copy from the notepad and paste on the description. It will help clear any hidden charactors. And see if you are using unusual symbols.

thanks a lot!! I worked.

I just copied the whole and replaced the old text and it worked

• Like 11

Hello Sir Madam

I will

1. Boost your Windows
  2. Clean your Windows
  4. Remove Virus
  5. Diagnose your Windows
  6. Fix over heating
  7. Overclocking

Why choose me

1. Answer your question
  2. Accept custom offers

Order Now

Are you use any tab. I think you use tab. So this illegal characters

• Like 11
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to my gig. We will do professional video editing for you including sound mix, motion graphics, and many more.

It’s time to take your video to the next level. As a perfectionist, We believe we can provide you the BEST edit possible out of your footage.

Our Services Include

• Trimming and Joining Videos
  • A variety of cool Transitions
  • Vfx
  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Green Screen
  • Intros & Outros
  • Lower Thirds
  • Title Animations
  • Background music
  • Subtitles
  • Adding Sound effects
  • Highlight /Trailers/ Promos
  • Wedding Memorial Videos
  • Music Videos
  • Webinars
  • Corporate videos & Social Media visuals.
  • Typographic Slideshow
  • Green screen fixing / Motion graphics
  • And much more.

Software we use

• Premiere Pro
  • After Effects
  • Illustrator & Photoshop

Specification

• Unique & Creative Concepts
  • Attractive Color Combinations & Effects
  • Money-Back guaranty
  • Best Quality
  • Free Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Fast & Friendly Communication
  • On-time Delivery
  • Commercial Rights

Note: Video editing is a complex and subjective process so please take a moment to contact me before ordering to discuss your project and get a custom quote.

here * Description contains illegal characters, what should I change here ???
plz help me

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cut paste it to Notepad and again copy from the notepad and paste on the description. It will help clear any hidden charactors. And see if you are using unusual symbols.

Hi,

I am having a problem with my Fiverr gig! the description is fine but its showing “Description contains illegal characters”…

• Like 12
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

What's wrong with this description. Lol it says illegal characters are found, show me a single. I Typed manually on the website, haven't copied. Kindly some body show me the solution.

INTRODUCTION

Hey, My name is Jibran and I'm a 

Pro Photographer

Retoucher

I have over three years of experience in adobe lightroom and Photo editing    

MY SERVICES

Skin roughness adjusted
Color grading
Color correction
Exposure balancing
Highlights & Shadows
Crop
White balance
So on and so forth.

WHY CHOOSE ME    

Convenient Communication
On-time delivery
free demo up to 3 photos
the best quality at a reasonable
Revisions until you are satisfied by the work

NOTE    

kindly Contact me before ordering so that I can freely and clearly understand

your Demand. Also for any number of photos contact me, I will arrange/set a custom offer for you.

TAGS    

photo edit adobe lightroom, lightroom presets photo retouching photo editing lightroom 

Your Warmest.

Jibran

THANKS.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, muhammadafri943 said:

What's wrong with this description. Lol it says illegal characters are found, show me a single. I Typed manually on the website, haven't copied. Kindly some body show me the solution.

INTRODUCTION

Hey, My name is Jibran and I'm a 

Pro Photographer

Retoucher

I have over three years of experience in adobe lightroom and Photo editing    

MY SERVICES

Skin roughness adjusted
Color grading
Color correction
Exposure balancing
Highlights & Shadows
Crop
White balance
So on and so forth.

WHY CHOOSE ME    

Convenient Communication
On-time delivery
free demo up to 3 photos
the best quality at a reasonable
Revisions until you are satisfied by the work

NOTE    

kindly Contact me before ordering so that I can freely and clearly understand

your Demand. Also for any number of photos contact me, I will arrange/set a custom offer for you.

TAGS    

photo edit adobe lightroom, lightroom presets photo retouching photo editing lightroom 

Your Warmest.

Jibran

THANKS.

Cut the whole description and paste in nodepad. You will see many new lines have existed here. These new line are the illegal characters. Break this new line. Then copy the description and paste in description bar. Your problem will be solved!

• Like 11
  • Up 1