Time for some fun! :crazy_face: 🤡 :rofl: Who Can Post Last Game?

vickiespencer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on. I instantly started trying to think of what I could do that would shut the thread down but not get me banned. Too bad 😥

I was thinking snot as an answer to the riddle but 💩 probably sounds more like it.

Oh come on. I instantly started trying to think of what I could do that would shut the thread down but not get me banned. Too bad 😥

Why would you do this? 😕

Why would you do this? 😕

Because competition. After all, competition is the foundation of capitalism (of which freelancing is the epitome.)

I was thinking snot as an answer to the riddle but 💩 probably sounds more like it.

shut the thread down but not get me banned. Too bad 😥

So you wanted to get me, or someone in the thread in trouble while you sit back and 😂?

shut the thread down but not get me banned. Too bad 😥

So you wanted to get me, or someone in the thread in trouble while you sit back and 😂?

No, I wanted to get me (so yes, someone) in minor trouble. But the mods said no so I won’t. And I didn’t really consider it, just a fleeting thought.

So we’re doing funny riddles?

OK, I have one to set the mood 🙂

I am hot, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, sometimes runny and loose, sometimes I float, sometimes I sink but whatever form I take on I always go out and never in. What am I?

I am hot, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, sometimes runny and loose, sometimes I float, sometimes I sink but whatever form I take on I always go out and never in. What am I?

Well snot would fit his too! 🤧

my ant-mascot haha! he escaped 😜! a kind of Venezuelan ant called “Bachaco Marron”

my ant-mascot haha! he escaped 😜! a kind of Venezuelan ant called “Bachaco Marron”

Whoa! That’s an ant? Yikes! 😲

It kinda reminds of this 🕷️ in my region. It’s a brown recluse spider. This creepy crawly is bad to the bone. 😬

brown-recluse-from-above.thumb.jpg.7ee4e93d7e34d0248c88ee406fcb367d.jpg

Archived