Not getting buyers for my gigs

saidesai

hi sir/ madam im happy to join fiverr forum. i would like to discuss with you something see i have done my two projects on fiverr and kept on updating my gigs but i have not got any buyers till now and one projects which i have done got less ratings due to few errors what client has asked us to do so. so is there any suggestion you can give us to get more buyers for my gig. I be activate and keep checking the buyers request but i dont get any buyers after my rating fall down. please do suggest us what to do next if the situation is like this

thank you

This may help.

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below. Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread. This episode was edited by dansha Jingle by customdrumloops Transcript for this episode is available here.

Archived