Here's Fiverr's Customer Support Response to My Message Regarding the Cracking Down On Fake Reviews Because Reviews Are Overrated on Fiverr

wordpress_whiz

People do buy other people’s gigs and leave good reviews you know. I’ve worked hard for over five years to earn those reviews but that must not be something you can think is real, having no experiences like that.

That seems impossible to you because that is a measure of success for others that you can see, which is foreign to you and your experiences in life.

People do buy other people’s gigs and leave good reviews you know. I’ve worked hard for over five years to earn those reviews but that must not be something you can think is real, having no experiences like that.

That seems impossible to you because that is a measure of success for others that you can see, which is foreign to you and your experiences in life.

I’ll always leave great reviews whenever i purchase anything because I’m a very nice person

I’ll always leave great reviews whenever i purchase anything because I’m a very nice person

No you are not. …

Are you serious?

You have started this whole thread about fake reviews and now you are on about leaving 5-star reviews for everyone because you are a nice person?

What on Earth?

Archived