How to i increase impression , view, and click

hridoy952051

i have created 7 gig first time impressiona are increasing but day by day my impression are decreasing

Congratulations on the 7 gigs. Your overall exposure is much better now for sure. Next would be to promote your gigs and spread the word. Facebook group for Fiverr promotion is a good place to start and can increase the number of views and impressions for your gigs for free. Simply search ‘Fiverr Promotions’ on Facebook and you will find plenty of such groups. Best of luck 😀

P.S. it happened to us when we just became a member of Fiverr and many others. You are not alone.

Congratulations on the 7 gigs. Your overall exposure is much better now for sure. Next would be to promote your gigs and spread the word. Facebook group for Fiverr promotion is a good place to start and can increase the number of views and impressions for your gigs for free. Simply search ‘Fiverr Promotions’ on Facebook and you will find plenty of such groups. Best of luck 😀

P.S. it happened to us when we just became a member of Fiverr and many others. You are not alone.

tnks for you suggation

Archived