Am I doing something wrong? Asking for opinions

jaredwestcott

Hello, first of all, welcome to Fiverr.
Personally I don’t think there is anything “wrong” with your gigs,
some people might say hey, you look too young etc, but there are plenty of young
sellers here and I’m sure you’ll be fine.

I will point out though, I’m guessing you did all the video editing on your samples yourself ( and kudos to that since I have NO editing skills) but it might be better if you showed a clip that showed your actual editing skills juuuuuuuust a bit more.
What I see right now is a young man talking to the camera, I want to see more of your skills and what you are capable of. I do see parts of it, but I think you need to show more. Maybe show a before/after clip? Can you show more than one video, or is it limited to one?

be sure to promote your gigs to people too and let them know about it.
Good luck!

Hello, first of all, welcome to Fiverr.

Personally I don’t think there is anything “wrong” with your gigs,

some people might say hey, you look too young etc, but there are plenty of young

sellers here and I’m sure you’ll be fine.

I will point out though, I’m guessing you did all the video editing on your samples yourself ( and kudos to that since I have NO editing skills) but it might be better if you showed a clip that showed your actual editing skills juuuuuuuust a bit more.

What I see right now is a young man talking to the camera, I want to see more of your skills and what you are capable of. I do see parts of it, but I think you need to show more. Maybe show a before/after clip? Can you show more than one video, or is it limited to one?

be sure to promote your gigs to people too and let them know about it.

Good luck!

Thank you for the advice! Will definitely take it on board. Currently editing a montage for the video.

Archived