Hi friends, what a lovely day

newsmike

poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. poll

That’s the place for it. Weird That link does go to a different seller’s gig though.

Yes that was his post. My comment on his post was something like “if you get too many orders and need an extra hand contact me…” and I posted the link to my transcription gig for reference. That got flagged so I removed that and replaced it with a complement. His gig is great to be fair.

I’m surprised that with dogs in the posts we haven’t heard from @eoinfinnegan yet.

So you post a kneadless pic of some bread because you have got your buns all hot and cross after having some off-topic posts moderated…

Doing the same thing over and over is a bit crumby and getting a bit stale at this stage. I am not mad, dough the yeast you could do would be to self-moderate in future and that would stop things going a-rye for you. Anyway, I am not trying to get a rise out of you, you know I loaf you too much for that, just don’t let it happen a-grain.

I guess what I am saying is stop being a gluten for punishment

So you post a kneadless pic of some bread because you have got your buns all hot and cross after having some off-topic posts moderated…

Doing the same thing over and over is a bit crumby and getting a bit stale at this stage. I am not mad, dough the yeast you could do would be to self-moderate in future and that would stop things going a-rye for you. Anyway, I am not trying to get a rise out of you, you know I loaf you too much for that, just don’t let it happen a-grain.

I guess what I am saying is stop being a gluten for punishment

giphy.gif.918716de78de74b881bd93ba79947fd2.gif

So in essence you are saying not to be such a brioche?

Taco very much for the applause.

So in essence you are saying not to be such a brioche?

Exactly, I donut get why you act that way

Exactly, I donut get why you act that way

Perhaps a turn at Leaven-worth will help me. At the very yeast it’s worth a try. Sorry that joke is probably stale.

Archived