Identity Verification

rasia_m

What about if 2 people using same IP here, maybe support just want to be sure that there are 2 people involved by adding IDs from them?

No idea! Possibly! But, it’s a huge deal to not notify ALL users if this plan was in place.

Fishy 🐟

@fahimulkarim Are you sure you weren’t logged in a hacked site?

Are you sure you weren’t logged in a hacked site?

If you have confusion you can ask to CS.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure you weren’t logged in a hacked site?

If you have confusion you can ask to CS.

No worries, I’ve read the entire thing. Looks legit to me.

I had to provide my S.S and other banking info on the U and other websites. This is not totally new!

Like I said if it’s mandatory, I wouldn’t have a problem providing them with my ID.

I never got asked for an ID. I’m not sure this applies to everyone. Maybe now when we verify our phone number we get asked for it.

How are you going to verify your ID over the system they have for phone verifications?

Dont worry…You’re safe in fiverr’s hands

I just asked fiverr CS about the ID Verification and who it applies to and I’m waiting on their reply

I just asked fiverr CS about the ID Verification and who it applies to and I’m waiting on their reply

I am not sure why you think you have the authority to tell me that. I am asking you to please not direct any comments at me.

I will not say a word about this. When everyone comes to know about it, then remember me. Sorry to warn everyone.

Thanks.

I will not say a word about this. When everyone comes to know about it, then remember me. Sorry to warn everyone.

I think everyone appreciates you telling us about this - even just for the entertainment is has given 🙂

Really though, thanks for sharing. Anything unusual will always get questioned by everyone!

Thanks.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ll never forget you!

In fact, you’ve been so nice & humble – which is also a big plus. 😎

Thanks.

It’s not that we don’t believe the responses you received.

However, it doesn’t really say anywhere that everyone has to provide their ID for verification.

Phone verification is for all users, but not ID verification. It might be a new process for some special cases, but it doesn’t say that “every account needs to be verified with an ID”.

It’s not that we don’t believe the responses you received.

However, it doesn’t really say anywhere that everyone has to provide their ID for verification.

Phone verification is for all users, but not ID verification. It might be a new process for some special cases, but it doesn’t say that “every account needs to be verified with an ID”.

You’re right @uxreview …People creating multiple accounts from the same IP address need to be verified because phone verification does not work …

I don’t why do you not believe the evidence I provide. Check out the whole conversation. And my mobile fonts are not the default font. I changed that.

The screenshot attached is from my PC (I just hide my email address from here).

I don’t why do you not believe the evidence I provide. Check out the whole conversation. And my mobile fonts are not the default font. I changed that.

It isn’t an insult, I guarantee you, the evidence just looked a bit strange up to this point. It is still odd that this ticket seemed to be about phone verification and then it expanded to ID. I don’t disbelieve that you had a ticket that got some specific answers for you.

I am just not sure yet that one person’s tickets is proof that Fiverr is doing any kind of site-wide thing yet. Thanks for the full conversation, it is interesting. I’ll wait and see. I’m sure that eventually this will be cleared up one way or the other.

Archived