rasia_m

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn’t actually rude

Here’s proof

you’re not smart in any way. 😉

I’m not worried about it…

Except, of course, that she prefaced it with the fact that everyone who signs up can buy and sell. What she means is that just because you’re a buyer who signed up with gigs doesn’t mean you’re smart. She wasn’t saying specifically that you weren’t smart, just that your actions do not equate to you being smart.

It’s time to take a chill pill. 🙂

Calm Down People

I’m not worried about @offlinehelpers rude comment because why sweat on someone who does not know anything about me

I’m not worried about @offlinehelpers rude comment because why sweat on someone does not know anything about me

If you’re not worried, then perhaps it’s time to see that it wasn’t targeted toward you at all, just a general statement about buyers who started out as sellers 🙂

She was not being rude, she was pointing out that it is not an especially “smart” thing to do. Anyone can do it and many, many people do it.

@eoinfinnegan

Even though @offlinehelpers was rude…I do not get mad easily like most people…that’s why I’m one of the coolest people on earth…I love reasoning with people instead of arguing because there always two sides to a story…

@eoinfinnegan

Even though @offlinehelpers was rude…I do not get mad easily like most people…that’s why I’m one of the coolest people on earth…I love reasoning with people instead of arguing because there always two sides to a story…

She really wasn’t rude. However, what I did think was rude were the comments you made regarding most sellers being frauds etc etc as being rude. Basically insulting from hundreds of thousands of people based on some very basic assumptions.

Like some other people, I can see the reasons (but come on, “to secure all user accounts”…) but I can´t say I´m happy to hand over my ID data to a company that already has my payment details and who doesn´t disclose anything about security nor replies to questions about it in threads of theirs. I believe my one still unanswered very old ticket is one regarding a security issue too.

But such things should really be done before you finish the registration process, same as they should tell people that the name they register with will be not a backend administration name but what is visible to everyone and forever, all the no exchange of private information, we value your privacy etc. and then this u-turn.

Like with other stuff as things that aren´t our fault counting against us, the options are comply, or leave, of course. Nothing to get worked up about.

I didn’t get any notice. I saw this (See the image attached) in our local fiverr community last night. Then I send this to fiverr team and asked it’s true or not, then they confirmed it in their reply today.

I send this to fiverr team and asked it’s true or not, then they confirmed it in their reply today.

Please show a screenshot of the official reply from Fiverr?

She really wasn’t rude. However, what I did think was rude were the comments you made regarding most sellers being frauds etc etc as being rude. Basically insulting from hundreds of thousands of people based on some very basic assumptions.

regarding most sellers being frauds etc etc as being rude. Basically insulting from hundreds of thousands of people based on some very basic assumptions.

You guys probably misunderstood my post and took it wrongly…I should have explained my post in details before i posted it…I was not talking about all sellers…I know that there are alot of great sellers and I was trying to help great sellers like you @eoinfinnegan , @misscrystal, @nikavoice, @cyaxrex @fonthaunt @uxreview because its hard to filter great sellers on fiverr due to some incompetent sellers having great reviews and the incompetent ones keep moving up the level system…

Guest offlinehelpers

regarding most sellers being frauds etc etc as being rude. Basically insulting from hundreds of thousands of people based on some very basic assumptions.

You guys probably misunderstood my post and took it wrongly…I should have explained my post in details before i posted it…I was not talking about all sellers…I know that there are alot of great sellers and I was trying to help great sellers like you @eoinfinnegan , @misscrystal, @nikavoice, @cyaxrex @fonthaunt @uxreview because its hard to filter great sellers on fiverr due to some incompetent sellers having great reviews and the incompetent ones keep moving up the level system…

We know - you’ve mentioned it a couple of times. Moving on…

I send this to fiverr team and asked it’s true or not, then they confirmed it in their reply today.

Please show a screenshot of the official reply from Fiverr?

@fahimulkarim shared this screenies with moi. 🔻

I didn’t get any notice. I saw this (See the image attached) in our local fiverr community last night. Then I send this to fiverr team and asked it’s true or not, then they confirmed it in their reply today. [FB_IMG_1526659260468]
I’ve also asked this question as well. Because I don’t have national ID card yet. [screenshot_308]

That is a special social group in a certain area of the world where people are learning to be fiverr sellers. I don’t think it applies to anyone else. It seems to be a course that is being taught. In most college classes you need to show identification before you can participate, so this is nothing unusual. I am guessing that a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the course.

That is a special social group in a certain area of the world where people are learning to be fiverr sellers. I don’t think it applies to anyone else. It seems to be a course that is being taught. In most college classes you need to show identification before you can participate, so this is nothing unusual. I am guessing that a certificate will be awarded upon completion of the course.

I don’t think it applies to anyone else

Yup! This is why I asked earlier if anybody in the 🇺🇸 received this notification.

Someone mentioned that it was a message shown in a certain locality only.

You know, this could all stem from Fiverr actually being decent and giving certain users the chance to verify they are legitimate sellers. In the country mentioned, shared IP is extremely common which may make some sellers look like some people have multiple accounts when they actually don’t.

Archived